Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blue For You 2012


Tomorrow is Dress in Blue Day 2012, a day set aside to bring awareness to the awful disease that is colon cancer.
Last year you guys (once again) totally and completely amazed me by getting dressed up in all shades of blue to show support to not only this cause, but my sweet family as well.

Please join us in wearing blue tomorrow in honor of those who have fought, those who are currently struggling with, and those who will some day face this awful disease.

If you wear blue I want to see it!  Email me or text me a picture of you and the ones you love showing your support.

taryn[dot]palmer[at]yahoo[dot]com

I'm doing it for this guy:


I will be wearing my blue, because I miss him and love him so very much. 
And I hate that he is gone and has to miss out on everything happy in our lives.
And because cancer took him from me, I hate it too.

You don't have to wear blue for him.
Do it for someone you love, or more importantly do it for yourself.
Because the more we know about this awful disease the more we can fight it, and ultimately prevent it from taking away one more person that we love.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'll wear blue tomorrow to show my support. You had a great dad, and I know he's greatly missed. It is so hard to see a parent go through these kinds of things. But it just makes the gospel that much more amazing!