Remember how I have two kids?
Yeah, I sometimes forget too.
But aren't they just the cutest things ever?
I love them so much.
So once upon a time it was Halloween...
Okay, so yesterday it was Halloween although for some reason it seems like it was already 5 days ago.
Being that all my plans for the next couple of weeks are suddenly no longer meant that Stella missed out on a few H-ween activities over the weekend that we had been planning to attend.
The fact that she is 21 months old (remember how I used to say my kids would be 22 months apart? Well they are officially 21 months and 1 day apart) means she probably wouldn't have known or cared if she hadn't been able to go knock on stranger's doors and beg for candy last night.
But her obsession with her lovely "lady bug ballerina dance" outfit wasn't (isn't) going away anytime soon so we thought we better let her get fancy and collect some sugar.
Nana J stepped up to the plate once again and joined some of our good friends in chasing the kiddos around the neighborhood.
She said Stella was gem and had a great time knocking on the doors, squealing "trick-or-treat", and then politely thanking her newest friend for the piece of candy they so lovingly dropped in her bucket.
Sounds like she was practically a professional.
Oh, and the girl pretty much conned Nana into buying her the lady bug boots she is sporting.
I must say, however; they finished off her costume quite well. Now the real question is if she will ever take them off...
While Nana and Big Sis braved the cool evening, I snuggled our sweet little zebra princess inside and helped pass out candy.
Nana J made a run to the store to find Eliza a costume since we weren't really planning on her being around for the holiday.
She came home with this easy-to-snuggle zebra sleeper and we topped it off with a little hat and bows we had here at home.
Stella loved her little "Zebah" friend!
Thanks, Nana for making Halloween 2011 a success!
These two girlies are sure making a convincing argument when it comes to getting me to like this holiday a little more.
Love my little princesses!









6 comments:
oh my goodness. im seriously dying a little. i need to see my babies!!!
Love, love that lady bug costume! I've never been a fan of Halloween either, but kids definitely make if more fun. Two adorable princesses could convince the biggest haters.
Thanks for the info. I couldn't make my pictures bigger so you much have a magic touch. :)
They both looked so cute! I just want to keep Eliza!
Those boots are adorable! Your girls looked fantastic, but they are your daughters. :)
I love the zebra! Such a sweet little girl :) Stella's costume is super cute...love the little bug!
Can't wait to see these little beauties in just over a month! So excited you'll be here for christmas this year!
Post a Comment