No this isn't evidence that I have been crafting.
I can assure you, I have not.
This is, in fact, evidence in a criminal matter.
My dear, sweet, innocent child has turned to a life of crime.
I am not sure if it is a cry for help due to the impending changes that will soon be occurring around these parts or just her version of living on the edge, but a little thievery was on the agenda this past week.
After a little trip to Hobby Lobby I noticed a mystery bottle at the bottom of my diaper bag.
Oops.
A quick visit and apology later and all was well with the world again.
Let's hope the little criminal learned her lesson.
Watching "Simba", watching the rain, or watching conference: she does it all with serious style.
Moments full of relaxation abound around these parts.
They usually last about 30 seconds max, but we take what we can get.
Stella would sleep in a basket full of laundry every night if we would let her.
Enjoying moments in nature:
Lady bug hunting,
Sunday strolls by the river,
Gallivanting through the fallen leaves...
And of course some impromptu fall photo shoots.
With her darling outfit, bright boots, and obsession with our front door pumpkins who could pass up such perfect Kodak moments?
And yes, only these happy perfect moments make up my life.
My daughter didn't throw one fit on that trip to Hobby Lobby, I never complain about my pregnancy aches and pains, and my child never refuses to take naps on the days I need them the most.
Nope, the only thing going wrong around these parts is the fact that I still don't have an IPhone to capture it all going down.











2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!
Ohh, I miss you guys so much! I am glad she loves the lady bugs. About the paint, I guess we know she just wants to be a crafty person like her momma and Grandma Joni! Glad everything worked out ok. It is always a bit of a surprise when you find you took things home from the store unknowingly! ha ha I love it. Lifes little lessons!
Post a Comment