You can now officially call us Aunt and Uncle.
Our first niece (or nephew for that matter) was born Monday night, March 21st.
I don't want to brag, but I did guess she would be born that day.
Between my awesome March Madness bracket and labor day guessing skills I am thinking of hitting up Vegas.
Plus, it's warm there, right?
Baby L has had to spend a little time in the NICU due to a possible infection, but other than that everyone is doing great.
How sweet is the picture above of her squeezing her daddy's hand?
I am sure having to keep her in the NICU can't be easy for the new mom and dad, but they have been super positive about the entire experience and I can tell they are just overjoyed to have their little beauty here.
And did you see all that hair?!
So fun.
I hope it stays around so they can have fun putting bows in it.
We are so sad we can't be there to celebrate the newest member of the Palmer family, but we are glad the new little family has such a wonderful support system, like Grandma P below, to help them through the upcoming sleepless nights.
They are going to be great parents!
Now we just hope we can introduce Stella to her cousin sooner rather than later.
Sometimes living away from family is hard!


5 comments:
aaa she is sooo darling. love her. glad they are all doing well. hopefully stells will get to meet her soon!
aaa she is sooo darling. love her. glad they are all doing well. hopefully stells will get to meet her soon!
That's crazy she is the only cousin on either side! So fun! I hope Stella can meet her soon too...cousins are the best! Congrats Aunt Taryn and Uncle Ryan!
She's a cutie! Makes me excited to deliver our princess :) Congrats to the Palmer family!
We wish you were here too! Love you guys so much, thanks for posting these pictures. I need to get some on my blog when I get time. i posted another comment but it came over as Ashlie, sorry. I always forget to see who is logged in. One month.
Post a Comment