Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Little Lady


Surprise!  Out little lady just keeps on growing. 
Another month has passed once again and as we inch closer to the one year mark I can't help but marvel at the precious little girl our baby is becoming.


After nine months of attempting a schedule, traveling, attempting a new schedule, more traveling, and finally ditching the idea of a schedule; we are now on somewhat of a schedule!  Funny how that works, huh?

We usually wake up sometime between 7 and 8 am, although Stella does enjoy the occasional early morning
We go downstairs and eat breakfast
We play a little
Baby watches a show and jumps in her jump-a-roo while Mom gets ready
We drink a bottle
We take a nap (well baby takes a nap and Mom attempts to clean the house, pay the bills, or simply wastes time on the computer)
We play or run errands
We eat something
We drink a bottle
We attempt a second nap
We play, eat something, and make dinner for Dad
We jump for joy and clap our hands, because Dad is finally home
We try and keep the baby occupied long enough for Mom and Dad to eat
We play a little more
We take a bath
We eat oatmeal and drink a bottle and then...
We go to sleep!  Usually bedtime happens sometime between 8 and 8:30

As monotonous as it sounds like this could be, it is amazing how different each day is.  Some are good and some are bad.  Some pass too quickly and others can't end soon enough.
But somehow at the end of each day when I go check on my sleeping angel before finally crawling into bed myself, I love her more than I did when we woke up that morning and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.


Some of Stella's Favorites:

Crawling
Eating
Her purple chinchilla animal Grandma P gave her
Winnie the Pooh Book
Technology
Crawling
Clapping
"Talking"
Growing teeth (7 and counting...)
Eating some more
Crawling some more
Trying to get into the fridge and pantry
Trying to climb up the stairs
"Helping" mom load and unload the dishwasher
Baby Einstein and Baby Signing Time movies from the library
Her bottle

We love love LOVE you Sissy!
Can't wait to see what happens next!

8 comments:

Erin_C said...

-we sure love a routine!
-can't believe she is 9 months!
-she has more teeth than Carly.
-i love her boots. are they the target ones? they are on my covet list.
-and so fun your mom and sisters came to visit you!

sam and kyrsten said...

i want to cry. she is TOO beautiful. 9 months. wow. i love her crawling clapping and squealing.

Britni said...

I can't get over that cute shirt! She is so much fun and such a happy kid! You will get to a point where if you miss anything in her routine, she will let you know!

Kimi said...

What a cute baby you have. :) I am glad we were able to come see you guys and let Trey and Stella play together. Hopefully they will grow up and be good friends!

Jeff said...

Such cute pictures and darling outfit! We are trying to do the whole routine thing and it is so hard! ha ha Maybe once I get home from Utah I will stick to it for good! :) I am excited for Thursday!

Jeff said...

ha ha... I just realized that I am signed in as Jeff instead of as me... This is Ashley Jepperson:) (not Jeff!)

holli said...

Her hair is growing in so cute, my family just gets mullets so I am so happy for her and you that she's coming in with some on top. Just adorable!

Benji and Anne King said...

She is precious! and growing so fast. I know what you mean about the routine. Some days are so long and others pass so fast, and your heart just keeps swelling with love for that baby.