ONE {1}
Beautiful baby girl
Adoring and exhausted first time parents
THREE {3}
Amazing visitors who helped this mommy survive the first week
And who are sadly leaving in ~6 hours...oh dear!
FOUR {4}
The number of consecutive hours of sleep we have been blessed to receive at any given time in the last week
FIVE {5}
The number of cameras placed stratigically throughout the house and used to take 5 {billion} pictures of this precious little angel.
The number of pounds our little chunker is back up to. Plus 5 ounces. Which means she has gained back her lost 10% (we left the hospital at 5 lbs 11 oz) plus an entire ounce more! What a little piglet {hallelujah}
SEVEN {7}
The number of days our little Stella Rose has blessed our lives. Can't wait for 7 months, weeks, years, and beyond.
16 comments:
taranch as usual you have out done yourself with this post. so clever and darling. i am so sad to be leaving baby stella. she is the most beautiful little girl in the entire world. i hope you know how much i love you and how thankful i am that you let me come and visit. you are the best mom. and stella is so very lucky to have you. stay strong and keep going! your doing great! and you have a wonderful husband to help you through it. i love you palmer family. i will miss you so much!
Sooo cute Taryn! You guys did good!
She's already changing a lot and is looking more and more like you (if that is possible). I can't wait to meet and hold her. Love the post (as always). Love ya!
Yea!! She's so beautiful! Congratulations!! I'm glad to hear that everything is going so well. :)
4 straight hours of sleep the first week is pretty good! way to go!
i love her new-ness.
great post!
Fun post! I'm glad you guys have had lots of help around the house, and she's doing better eating/sleeping. Hang in there, it gets easier!
It only goes faster from here! Piper is nearly 5 months old! Love this post!
well if that isn't the cutest post i've ever seen....
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL - i can't get over it - SO BEAUTIFUL!
Taryn, So happy to see the pictures. I've saved them all. What a precious bundle you and Ryan have. I think your Dad is extra proud. And so are we. Love ya, Grandpa & Grandma
I love it! You are very creative. She is so precious. I'm glad you were able to have some help too. congrats again!
Darling post Taryn! I love picture #1, #6, well I love them all! She is beautiful. Hang in there!
PS---> I hope that four hours of sleep gets bumped up!
Oh she is so beautiful!!!
She is so cute! Is that a little ring on her finger? I hope you come back out soon so they can meet! Oh and you look amazing too!!!
Adorable! I especially love the ring....wish I could see her!
She really is gorgeous. Thanks for letting us stop by the other day, it was so much fun to see you all! I'm so glad you're feeling well:)
Such a creative little mother. What a fun and cute post. I am waiting patiently for Taigen (my secretary) to make me my CD of all of the pictures so I can make a grandma brag book. Thanks for letting me come and me a mom to you. You are so natural and cute about your mommy stuff. It is amazing huh. I tried to tell you but you pretty much have to expierence it to truely understand. We love you and are counting the days till March 19th. Love mom
Post a Comment