Saturday, February 13, 2010

Little Miss Sunshine

Someday I might post about something other than Miss Stella, but due to the fact that I have been out of my house approximately 3 times in 7 days to experience the thrilling adventures of:

1. taking my mother in law to the airport in a wicked snowstorm
2. attending a doctors appointment to check on my incision (which is healing great!)
3. allowing myself and Stell to provide the only patronage at a 9pm church basketball game (on a Friday night no less)- this post is again all about the baby!

And since here in Ohio we are still buried under a foot of snow and greeted each morning by the ever gray skies I thought I would share with all of you where we are finding joy these days. And of course there are lots of grandmas, grandpas, aunts, and uncles who are missing the little peanut and just can't get by with only our frequent Skype sessions and picture texts.

So without further ado...


Doesn't she look chubbers in this pic? She is getting so big, so fast!

Kind of annoyed with mom in this one. Enough pictures already!




6 comments:

Jace and Steph Ovard said...

Oh my you dress her so cute! You have a ton of cute trendy outfits for little Stella. I still think that is one of the best things in the morning is picking out what Ella will wear that day :) Don't you agree?

Erin_C said...

I just got that onesie in the second picture for carly for the summer. had to resist that sweater, since she has plenty of cold weather clothes. but looks so cute on stella! you look fabulous by the way! didn't you get the memo that you're supposed to look like a wreck for . . . 6 months after having a baby?? maybe that was just me. ;)

Joni said...

She is looking so much chubbier. I am counting the hours till I can hold her again. I love the face in the second photo. So Taryn. Give her and you two my kisses. Love grandma

Jeff and Teresa Palmer said...

T. she looks twice as big already. Maybe it is just in my head because I know by the time I get to hold her again she will be twice as big. I hope she is still being a sweetheart for you. I miss you guys so much, please give her hugs and kisses from me. I'm glad I was able to put a little excitment in your life by having you take me to the airport. After getting there and seeing all the taxi's off to the side of the road I'm pretty sure if you hadn't taken me I wouldn't have made it!!! Thanks so much you are awesome. Love you guys

sam and kyrsten said...

oh how i love that little miss stella. she looks so different. i cant believe it. im loving all the pictures keep them coming. really im ok that you just post about her :) ok ok i want to know what your up to too. i love you guys happy valentines. give her lots of loves for me!

The Larsons said...

She does look bigger from the last pictures! Crazy, by the time I meet her she may be walking or crawling..She is adorable Tar and you seem to be great. Hope you are taking good care of yourself too and not going crazy inside your little apartment. If you get bored you know you can call me! Happy Valentines day!