Sunday, November 22, 2009

Little Miss P

Here are some pictures taken by our wonderful friend Allyson. I wanted to take them when the leaves were still up so I am only 26 weeks in these pictures and a lot bigger now, but you get the idea! She does a great job and I am so happy with how they turned out. If any of you Ohioans need a photographer she is your girl! Hope this gives you a little glimpse into how much we already love our little girl (and each other)!























12 comments:

Megan & Ryan said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm sure that in future years you'll be glad to have this special time of your life documented. Safe travels to Utah soon, can't wait.

Ty and Em said...

You are the cutest! I sometimes regret not taking pictures of me pregnant... but I just do not feel cute and DO NOT want to be photographed. Haha. But, you look beautiful. Only a few more days and baby "P" will be flying in utero to a place you once called home. Can't wait to see you guys!

The Millers said...

Oh Tar I love them! You guys are so dang cute and so is that belly! It will be fun to look back on this time in our lives:) Can't wait to see you, love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh Taryn, these pictures are stunningly beautiful!!! You two are going to make wonderful parents! Being a parent is an amazing journey!!! We are so happy for the two of you!!!! You look glowing and gorgeous, as always!! Love you!!

Britni said...

Love all of them! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving...we'll plan some fun stuff for when you get back!

Becky said...

So fun. You look absolutely beautiful! Getting so so close. I'm so excited for you. It is truly amazing!

Garrett said...

exciting. the pictures look great. if you are going to be in pocatello sometime this week, let me know and i can stop by and say hi. i will be there the whole week.

Lucy and Landon said...

Taryn you are so cute!! I love the pictures. Hope you guys enjoy your holidays!!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Super, super ca-ute baby bump pics! I love them! You look soooo ca-ute. I wish I looked that cute when I was prego.

Saunja said...

Cute. My favorite is the very last picture of you two walking, holding hands.

The Larsons said...

Tar you look so good! Hope to see you before the baby is out!

kino said...

really cute pictures, it was so great to see you and your little miss P, it's to bad we couldn't chat much, you had such a wonderful baby shower, and it was great to meet your mom and also Ryans , hope to chat soon, miss ya