Welcome to Ohio this fine fall day. I don't know many people who dislike fall, and I must admit I just LOVE it! The leaves, the smells, the clothes...EVERYTHING!October in Ohio means FOOTBALL

Fall in Ohio means many things, but for many people the most important is football. And not just any football. Fall is Buckeye Football. Everyone loves it, no is obsessed with it. It is insane really, but we were easily sucked into the madness last year and were again excited for the season to start this year!
Even when the action of the field isn't too exciting being surrounded by thousands of drunk college students makes for great entertainment!
The OSU Marching Band is amazing and they were kind enough to come serenade us during the game.

After the game we had some of our fellow Buckeye fans over for taco soup, donuts, and hot chocolate. The perfect fall foods!
This year, October in Ohio means BABY BUMPS* Ryan likes to call my expanding belly my baby bump and it makes me laugh every time*
October in Ohio means SUNDAY AFTERNOON ADVENTURES with my best friend








13 comments:
Love it! Ohio is fabulous in the fall! And speaking of fabulous...love the baby bump!
Taryn you have SUCH a cute baby bump! Amen btw, who doesn't LOVE the fall!?! Time for the apple spice candle! :)
LOVE YOU, TAR!
You are so cute. Ohio does look beautiful. You are looking great! Can't wait to see you in what 44 days? Who's counting.
Wow! That is gorgeous! Justin and I were just watching the Ohio football game the other day and thinking about you guys in the stands. Fall there seems wonderful! Fall hasn't quite hit here yet, but it's coming. It's just starting to cool down a little bit here, so I'm sure it will be feeling like fall before long. I can't wait to see the trees start to turn red and yellow and orange! Those pictures of that park and waterfall are beautiful!
I am loving fall too! The trees there are beautiful. Looks like you went out on a perfect day! Again, you're beautiful!!! Happy Fall! :)
Oh yay! Fall is so great. So glad you are loving it there so much. That stadium full of Ohio fans looked so fun with all the RED!
you are so adorable. and the baby bump. love the fall pics.
Beautiful pictures! I love all the colorful leaves. The leaves aren't really turning colors here in spokane, most everything is still green. Its just cold!
Fall is the best! It is going by much to fast! Cute pics from your Sunday adventure.
for some wacky reason this post made me cry. i miss you so much! i dont get to come and visit with mom. but i hope you know i love you and your long hair and your cute "baby bump" i love that little girl. i miss you! i hope your having fun in ohio! LOVE YOU!
Here is a long overdue....
Congrats on the offical R.D., yahoo! I'm so happy for you.
Baby P is a she!!! She will be beautiful and we all know Ryan will be wrapped around her finger.
The 'baby bump' is cute, not all women can pull off looking great during pregnancy, but you do.
I miss you and I hope you are doing well!
Ohio looks so beautiful! We've been doing football nonstop too. Congratulations on expecting. How exciting!
Post a Comment