So we are getting closer folks! I know that 15 weeks is still a long ways to go, but for some reason this number is just making me feel a little anxious. We still have a lot to get done before our little gymnast arrives and Ryan is so busy with school I don't know when we are going to fit it all in. Luckily he will have a good break in December and since we can't fly home for the holidays he should be able to get a lot done for me! I will be working still so I guess I will just have to create my first official honey-d0-list.Everyone has been asking how I am feeling and I am honestly feeling great! Sleeping is starting to get a little more uncomfortable and while the size of various other things seems to be expanding rapidly, my wardrobe unfortunately seems to be shrinking. I am able to stay off my feet for the majority of the day at work, and then come home make dinner and try to find motivation to use my gym pass that I am still paying for each month. Luckily I have a good workout buddy who at least gets me there once or twice a week.
We haven't completely decided on her name, but are leaning heavily towards one option. I thought deciding a name would be much easier than it has been, but there is just so much to think about! We finally made some major baby purchases this last week by ordering her crib and bedding, and then buying a changing table off Craigslist. Everything should be arriving within the next week or so, which is perfect timing as we are flying in a top designer from out West to help us with the nursery. And by top designer I mean my Mom! Yes, she is coming next week to spend a little time tutoring me on what I must do to try to be as great of a mom as she is. I will be taking copious notes on all things raising baby, as well as turning over complete creative license to her in the nursery department because we all know her genius as a decorator; I really can't wait until she gets here and we are able to really experience this pregnancy thing together for a while!
Ryan is also doing great. Just keeping busy busy with school. 2nd year has a bad reputation of being a major bully and so far isn't letting us down. Lucky for me a I have the most easy going husband in the entire world, so although he may be busy he never takes his stress out on me or gets frustrated when I tear him away from studying to drive 3o minutes across Columbus just to "look at" a Craigslist changing table (we ended up getting it so it WAS worth it). I am so thankful for all he does for me and our growing family, and can't help but fall in love a little deeper each time he tells me and my belly we are beautiful or gets excited when he feels our little girl kick.
So with 15 weeks to go we are still happy, in love, and more excited then ever to meet Little Miss P!
13 comments:
yay you're getting closer! i can't wait to see little miss p's nursery. its going to be so adorable with all that joni magic;-)
You are so cute. I am happy your Mom is coming out, do you think she could stop by my place on the way home? Love ya
You are looking darling! So glad you are feeling well. Don't get anxious, sounds like you have things a lot more under control than I do. I just ordered my bedding last night and I have 5 weeks left. Woops! Can't wait to see more updates.
Wahoo! I am so excited you got all that fun stuff...can't wait to see it all put together! I am getting really excited for the shower as well, should be fun!
YAY! I sent 2 bags of maternity clothes home with your mom. There are a few "sack" shirts that are just nice on days you feel like being comfy, but still want to look cute! Some jeans,cords, a denim skirt, and more shirts. Try a boppy sleeping pillow. Totally helped me survive the last two months. Can't wait!
im glad we had the same exact hair do today! very cute. i love you. i am so jealous of the J. i really want to be there! you look so wonderful! and im glad everything is going good with you and mr. p. i love you guys... especially your little sweet miss p. miss you love you. call me when you get a chance.
Taryn,
You are as cute as ever! You definitely make pregnancy look cute
! It looks and sounds like you guys are doing great! I am glad. Can't wait to meet your new little bundle of joy!
Your mom is so excited to go visit you! You guys are going to have a blast together!
I'm so glad you are feeling well. That is a blessing. I'm not going to lie, the last weeks of my pregnancy seemed to last an eternity because I wanted Finn to come so fast! So I hope they fly for you! And enjoy being with your mommy. Once you have your little one, you'll realize how much your mom loves you! It's so amazing! Enjoy every moment!
Tar, thanks for the wonderful comments you gave me. You will be an even better mom because you have had all the grandmas and me to teach you. I didn't teach you how to cook or sew though. You did the cooking by yourself. I will try the sewing when i get there. We might need to fly gandma Carole out. Can't wait to get there. Tell Ryan he can study all he wants, I will keep you busy and even go look at craig list things with you. Love ya, Mom
YIPPEEE for little miss P!!! I want to know what she looks like! I'm so glad your mom is coming out--I can't wait to see the magic she helps you create.:)
You look darling!!! It goes soooo fast! When are you coming home so we can go to lunch? I am so excited for you!
you look so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment