Sorry it took me so long to congtratulate you on your anniversary. I've been soo busy, I know that is not a good excuse, sorry. I did think about you guys on the 3rd and all we went through so we could go to St. George and then all the games were snowed out. I hope you had a great day. Love ya tons. Mom
Hi Taryn and Ryan, I couldn't get your blog for awhile. I don't know what happened. I am sure it couldn't be me. Hope you had a great anniversary. We love you and need to see each other soon. A trip maybe? Love ya, Mom
mmmmMmmmm Italian food! Love the photo! You guys are soo cute to watch! Time flies eh! So sorry to hear about your cousin's husband's passing. I understand the bitter sweetness of that all. One of my dear friends that I have known since I was 6 posted online that her husband was killed in Iraq. I have never cried for someone so hard that wasn't family! He was hunting for some serious terrorists and was killed in a battled out gun cross-fire. My friend has 2 boys and it was so heart breaking from me not to be there for her. Her sister just had a baby, so to take one's life and bring another is a bittersweet thing. I hope you are coping well with the situation.
12 comments:
yeah taranch. yeah ryan. way to put up with each other. :) we love you!
Congratulations! That seems like yesterday when you were walking out of the Logan Temple! I love you guys!! And miss you Tar!
How Freaking Cute???
Glad you guys had a good anniversary! You'll have to fill me in on th details of this best Italian food ever....I think I needto go!
Congratulations! Cute picture.
happy marriage day. i love you both so much :)
Sorry it took me so long to congtratulate you on your anniversary. I've been soo busy, I know that is not a good excuse, sorry. I did think about you guys on the 3rd and all we went through so we could go to St. George and then all the games were snowed out. I hope you had a great day. Love ya tons. Mom
Hi Taryn and Ryan,
I couldn't get your blog for awhile. I don't know what happened. I am sure it couldn't be me. Hope you had a great anniversary. We love you and need to see each other soon. A trip maybe? Love ya, Mom
Happy Anniversary! and congrats on the new car! I love your heading picture. You guys are such a cute couple.
mmmmMmmmm Italian food! Love the photo! You guys are soo cute to watch! Time flies eh!
So sorry to hear about your cousin's husband's passing. I understand the bitter sweetness of that all. One of my dear friends that I have known since I was 6 posted online that her husband was killed in Iraq. I have never cried for someone so hard that wasn't family! He was hunting for some serious terrorists and was killed in a battled out gun cross-fire. My friend has 2 boys and it was so heart breaking from me not to be there for her. Her sister just had a baby, so to take one's life and bring another is a bittersweet thing.
I hope you are coping well with the situation.
youve almost been married for 4 years now... update :)
i wish you would have been here too! i love ya sis. good luck with YOUR LAST WEEK OF CLASSES!!! WAHOOO!
Post a Comment