Our trip has been fantastic and we are so happy we still have a few days to spend with our families and friends! Here is a little bit of what we have been doing the past few weeks!We were able to go to Pocatello and watch my brother, Jace play basketball and my little sister Taigen cheer. I took this picture from across the gym as Taigen and her friends were messing around before the game started.

We had our 3rd annual LHS class of 2000 Christmas party reunion, this year it was centered around the wonder that is technology. It was great to see good friends as most everyone lives out of state or in different parts of Utah.
We couldn't leave without heading to Bear Lake for a weekend of relaxation, food, fun, and the establishment of a new tradition: Ultimate Gift Exchange! We had a great time and it was so fun to spend time with cousins who I haven't seen in a while. We took this family picture and still need to photo shop Sam into it, but besides that it turned out pretty well.
We couldn't leave without heading to Bear Lake for a weekend of relaxation, food, fun, and the establishment of a new tradition: Ultimate Gift Exchange! We had a great time and it was so fun to spend time with cousins who I haven't seen in a while. We took this family picture and still need to photo shop Sam into it, but besides that it turned out pretty well.
Just like every year we all got spoiled on Christmas. The best part of Christmas this year was that my little brother got a dirt bike! He has asked for a dirt bike for every Christmas, birthday, Easter, etc. since he was about 5 (he is now 17). My mom works so hard and decided to save up some of her hard earned money to get him one this year for Christmas. We were all so excited for him to get it, and he was totally and completely shocked!! I love surprises!!
After a weekend at Bear Lake and spending Christmas Eve and Christmas morning in Pocatello, Ryan and I braved the blizzard and horrible roads (we even did a little sliding down the freeway and I thought I might die) to make it to Christmas dinner with Ryan's family. Every year Ryan's mom gives everyone gag gifts and this year me and Karly go these lovely jackets. You know we look hot in them! We also got to sing Christmas Carols around the piano TWICE this year...they know how to keep me around!!
This has been such a great break from school and work, and we have enjoyed every second! My husband really spoiled me this year, and I love him so much! We are so thankful for our Savior, his birth, life, atoning sacrifice, and ultimate Resurrection. As we look forward to a new year and new adventures our hope is to live our lives more in accordance with Christ's teachings and example, and we challenge you to do the same. Happy Holidays!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go home for Christmas! You look cute as ever! Have a wonderful New Year!
It has been so fun. I'm glad you have had such a great time. I just wish you could stay a little longer, It's going by too fast!
tar we have loved having you home! what program did you use for your pictures?
ok we love having you home not past tense
I LOVE that pic of you two by the funky decor on the fireplace. You MATCH perfectly! Where was that? I'm so glad you're back "home" now and that we can yell at the tops of our lungs over football teams that barely miss the cut! Cute pics and Happy 2009!! and happy 96th birthday Ryan!!
Post a Comment