Yes, that really is Spanish. I learned it once in 10th grade from Mr. Bell and it has stuck with me for a long time. Kimi tagged me to use the following categories to enlighten you about my oh-so-exciting life with 8 unknown facts! Enjoy...
8 Shows I watch:
(It doesn't seem like I watch tv that much anymore, but this is what I have watched lately)
1. Food Network
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. What Not to Wear
4. John and Kate plus 8
5. E! News- don't judge me
6. Law and Order: SVU
7. The News/Today Show
8. Any sport that Ryan happens to be watching, lately college football
8 Restaurants I love:
1. Firehouse in Logan
2. Cafe Rio/Costa Vida- I will forever vow they are the same
3. Panera
4. Olive Garden/Anything Italian
5. Chipotle
6. Pei Wei- fast food version of PF Changs and the only Chinese food I like!
7. Hamiltons
8. Discovering new restaurants in Ohio
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Wasted 2 hours of my life learning about nutrigenomics
2. Ate leftovers for lunch with Ryan
3. Worked on and completed a take home final for my Medical Dietetics class
4. Attended my last Microbiology lecture
5. Passed dinner trays to sick people at the hospital
6. Ate leftovers for dinner (I made way too much food this week!) when we got home at about 9:00pm
7. Checked my email/facebook/blogs (a.k.a. wasted my life away)
8. Fell asleep watching Dateline Murder Mystery- I like to watch those too!
8 Things I look Forward to:
1. Next Friday at ~2:35 pm when I will be stepping off an airplane and into SLC!!!!!!
2. Lunch with my USU dietetics girls the next day!
3. Seeing our family and friends who we have not seen in 6 months!
4. Graduation (June 14th!!!)
5. Getting a REAL job as an RD- please bless I pass my test!!!
6. Starting a family
7. Having fun here in Ohio for the next 3.5 years and then Ryan being done with school!
8. Not being in Debt!!!!
8 Wishes:
1. Health for my Dad
2. For Ryan to kick butt on his finals next week!! I know he will since he has been studying nonstop for a week and a half!
3. Safety, Health, Happiness for all of our friends and family...I just want everyone in the world to be happy!
4. For Persecution of our Church to stop
5. A shopping spree
6. That we could see our families more often
7. That I lived somewhere warm
8. That everything in my life will work out for the best, and I will be able to recognize and be thankful for my blessings at all times!
4 comments:
Tare! You always have the most amazing things to say! You inspire me in so many ways!! I'm sorry i missed the text yesterday! I was pretty busy, but you know I was thinking about you the whole day. I absolutely cannot wait until I see your face!:) I think people are getting irritated with me, because I keep telling them that you're coming in a couple days! Ha Ha. Well i cannot wait.. Fly safe. I'll call you sometime this week before you come. :) Love you. Oh ps, how did you like Twilight!!! :)
Hey! I finally got into your blog! Love the PALM readings! haha! genious!
Mmmmm just reading about all those restraunts you like makes me hungry! Love the Olive Garden! Their breadsticks are amazing!!!
I'm so excited you are going home this Friday! I'm sure your family is just as excited. And graduation in May! You have a lot to look forward to. Life without school is wonderful.
OH taranch! I love you so! i cant wait to see you! friday!!!! yaya
Post a Comment