Friday, May 23, 2008

On The Road Again

The apartment is clean and empty, the moving truck is packed, and tonight we get one last good meal at the Palmer's. Tomorrow morning we start our new adventure! Wish us luck!

P.S. Stay tuned for a great recap of all our traveling adventures!! :)

7 comments:

Kelli and Randall said...

Enjoy your adventure. We love you!!!

Kristen said...

Have fun you guys! I can't wait to hear more about your new home/city/state/school you know all of it!

Brienne Alder said...

Tar. I had a crad for you and Ryan but I forgot to give it to you last night. So I will just say we will miss you guys. You are great friends. We love ya. Good luck with school and the future. Keep in touch for sure. We had a lot of fun last night, it was awesome to see everyone and to say goodbye. Hope your traveling is going well. :)

Benji and Anne King said...

We can't believe it's already that time. We really cherish all the time we hung out before we left. Have fun! You will do great. We're excited to hear about all your adventures. Love you guys tons!

Ty and Em said...

Good luck you guys! We love you and hope you find new friends, make happy memories, and enjoy your latest adventures in Ohio! Keep us posted!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Enjoy the new adventure. You are going to have fun meeting new friends and living in a new place. I can't wait to hear about everything you guys are going to experience.

tyson and ashley said...

Hey guys! It's Tyson and Ashley! We found your blog on Greg and Karly's! We hope everything is going good in Ohio! Have fun and keep us posted! :)