Monday, March 24, 2008
Tender Mercies
This past year I have been able to see so many of the Tender Mercies of the Lord in my life and in the lives of my family members. Today another little miracle happened and my heart is full of gratitude. I received an email today informing me I had an update to my financial aide at Utah State. I thought this was a little weird because I didn't apply for financial aide at USU for next year since I will be going to OSU. I logged into my account and it showed a new grant for $1,000. I figured it was something to be used for summer semester and since I won't be attending summer thought it didn't really apply to me. I decided to go ask the financial aide office about it and found out that the University had left over money this year and so they gave more to some people who had applied early this past year. That means we will be getting a check in the mail soon, and won't have to do anything for it! This is truly such a blessing for us as we prepare to move and pay for school. Just yesterday as we were writing out our tithing check we both mentioned how much money we would save each month if we just didn't pay our tithing. But we payed it and knew we would be blessed someday because of it. I guess today was the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
tithing is a miracle!!! it really is such a blessing! i definately think that we save money by paying our tithing! i know we have!that is great though! im really happy for you guys! Sam just got a grant for the 2007-2008 school year and seriously it was a HUGE blessing! Heavenly Father really does take care of us when we pay our tithing!
I always love what you write on your blogs. They're always inspiring to me. Something I need more often. I wish you guys the best in your new adventure! Lov ya.
Yipppeeeee! I'm SO happy for you. It is a blessing. :) How about a photo of the new couch!?
Hey Taryn. Thanks for posting on my blog. I know I don't know you yet but I know all about you. I'm so excited that you guys are coming to OSU. Let me know if you need anything at all. I know everything there is to know about housing, moving, fin aid, jobs or whatever. Give me a call or email anytime you have question about columbus or dental school. 801-663-3523 or staceybea@hotmail.com
Taryn-
It's Rachel! How are you? I just wanted to tell you that we have a blog now and I put a link to your site on our page. I hope that's OK? Also, congratulations on dental school! Maybe I can work for your husband one day! I only have a year left of dental hygiene school! Woohoo! Hope things are well:) You guys look great.
So I know I just got off the phone with you, but then I read this...we are all so blessed it's funny how we just get caught up and don't realize it. I'm glad that things are starting to sort themselves out for you guys. You are such a good person, you always have been someone I can look up to and love!! Happy birthday tomorrow.
PS I hope you went to sabor instead
Happy Birthday Taryn. I Luv ya! I think you are a great person and so sweet and nice to everyone. I hope you have a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARYN! Hope you have a fantastic day! Love you bunches!
happy b-day sis! your FABULOUS!
Happy Birthday Taryn! I love you. Hopefully I can come see you for a sec tonight. Have a great day. Love ya,
Heather
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to taryn
happy birthday to you
i love you lots
:]
i hope to see you soon!
maybe this weekend?
talk to you soon!
have the most amazing day!
..in paris. haha kidding!
but nice try.
♥♥
Happy Birthday Taryn!!! We love you! Have a great day.
Post a Comment