Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Happy Birthday

Just a random pic of some of my great friends!

Hello everyone! Thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes and greetings. You are all such wonderful friends and family, and helped to make my birthday special. I have decided that as you get older, birthdays tend to become just like any other day but I still enjoy having them. We started off the celebration last Friday when my Mom and Dad came to Logan and took Ryan and I out to dinner. We went to one of my favorite places in Logan called Firehouse. It is a local pizza place and it is really good! It is weird to me that I like a pizza place so much, because I don't love pizza. But their dessert and fococcia bread is delish! After dinner we rented/bought some movies and watched them (well Ryan did not watch, he fell asleep during the previews...that getting up at 5am really puts him out!) My parents stayed the night and we got to hang out for a while on Saturday too. It was so fun having them here and makes more sad to leave them soon :( We also partied a little bit on Sunday with Ryan's family. Teresa made a birthday dinner for me (we have dinner there every Sunday, but whenever there is a special occasion coming up we like to dedicate that days dinner to it) Dinner was complete with one of my favs- banana cream pie. I love Ryan's family. They are so good to me and I appreciate the love and kindness they have showed me from day 1. Monday Ryan and I went to dinner and shopping with my bday money because he had baseball tonight in Ogden. Since Ryan had to work early this morning he left my present waiting for me when I woke up. He bought me a new CHI hair straightener because mine was slowly falling apart and would turn off sporadically while I was using it, causing me much frustration. Every Tuesday night our friends Benji and Anne come and watch American Idol with us, so they came tonight to watch and keep me company, and they also brought dinner for me and for Ryan when he got home. They are such great friends and helped make my birthday great. So this post ended up being WAY longer than needed, but the point was that I had a great birthday and I just wanted to say thanks!

5 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

happy birthday Taryn!!!! i hope you had a wonderful day!

sam and kyrsten said...

im glad you had a happy birthday love ya sis

Taig said...

you little ry ry.
you got an a+ on
that one. :] haha.
oh yeah ryan.. hint
hint.. my birthday
is on the 19th. hehe.
but i love you guys.
too bad i wasn't there
to celebrate your birthday
with mom & dad. i was
busy in boston! :]
♥♥♥♥

Di said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a busy birthday week. Chi's are the best...until they fall apart I guess. I hope that doesn't happen to me.

Jeremy and Ruth said...

haha!!! You have american Idol nights, remember the good time we had in highschool with our american idol nights!! those were the best! :)