Sunday, March 23, 2008
A Little Sunshine
So this past weekend we headed to St. George as the high school baseball team Ryan coaches had some games. I skipped out of school on Friday (this was the first time I have missed class ALL YEAR! My teachers are a little intense and do not like it if we miss. Since there are only 23 of us in each class they seem to notice too.) We left Thursday afternoon and got home Saturday night. But let me tell you it was SOOOO WARM! Friday I layed out by the pool for 2 hours and yesterday sat in the sun at games all day. It was so wonderful. I really love the warm weather much more than the cold, and this just reminded me how much. I am thinking we need to move to St. George after dental school. What do you think? You all can come visit anytime! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think we should be neighbors down there. We were actually talking yesterday about how nice it would be to live there. Glad you had fun. Hope to see you real soon.
I'm glad you guys had fun. I'm jealous. Tar will visit you no matter where you move!! I hope you guys had a good Easter. Love you!
Yay move to St. George. Then you and Bre can come visit all the time!
i will give you $50 if you move to st. george
It would be awesome to move down there. We have seriously considered it as well. It's such a blast to be down there in the warm weather. Since we have been down there I don't wear a jacket b/c I subconsiously think it's going to be warm here...haha and it's really not. Oh well it will be warm soon! :)
Post a Comment