
Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my pops! This is such a cute picture of my mom and dad, and I think it shows just how much they love each other. They are such a wonderful example to me of how to love, serve, and be kind to your eternal companion no matter what the circumstance. I am so grateful that my dad has been able to feel a little better these last few months. He is such a brave and strong man and his faith is unwavering. I just want him - and everyone else- to know how much I love and respect him. Love you Dad!!!
2 comments:
I love this picture! Your parents are seriously so cute with each other! I love `em. Plus, nobody gets me laughing more than your dad... other than grandma norman, of course.
I totally had a dream last night that you were pregnant!! It was an "oops" baby. But, all the same, you were prego! Was it a vision?
Post a Comment