Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hubby Tag


DISCLAIMER: IF YOU KNOW RYAN AT ALL YOU WILL KNOW HE IS NOT ENDORSING THIS POST!

What is his name? Jeffrey Ryan Palmer - he goes by Ryan and we will NOT be naming our first born son Jeffrey and calling him his middle name :)

How long have you been married? It will be 2 years on March 3 of this year

How long did you date? We dated 8 months and then were engaged for 3

How old is he? Just turned 26 this month...oldie!!

Who eats more food? Definatley him! He is my human garbage disposal...whatever I can't eat off my plate he usually finishes as well as clearing his own plate.

Who said I love you first? Me :) It was on 4th of July 2005 after he had come camping with my family. He did not say it back...he told me that he wasn't sure what he was feeling but had never felt this way before...whatever that means! He said he loved me a few days later :)

Who is smarter? Ryan. I like to think we are equal, but we took a class together and he wasted me. Granted it was Biochem and I am not so great at Chemistry...

Who is more stubborn? Neither of us are very stubborn, but I would say me more than him

Who does the laundry? More me, but since we do it at his parents house while we are there on Sunday afternoons he helps quite a bit.

Who does the dishes? Both of us, but Ryan knows how much I HATE doing the dishes (they are my worst chore ever!) so he does them a lot...it also helps that we have a dishwasher now!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? At home Ryan does, but really I just have to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door.

Who pays the bills? Me! Ryan honestly doesn't know much more than what I tell him about our finances, but he does ask a lot of questions and stays very informed.

Who cooks dinner? Usually me (I really like to cook!) but Ryan cooks when I have class or clinicals late.

Who drives when we are together? Ryan because I hate driving

Whose parents do you see the most? Ryan's because they live in Logan, but it is okay because I love them and think they are great! I do miss my family though.

Who proposed? Ryan did on December 3, 2005. We were in SLC for a bunch of random things and were hanging out with his family. We went on a carriage ride up to this park and he proposed there. It was just perfect and I was totally surprised!

Who has more friends? I think we have about the same now (amount and people). But most of our friends are from around here and were friends with Ryan during high school.

Who has more siblings? We have the same! We are both the oldest but Ryan has two brothers and one sister, while I have two sisters and one brother.

Who wears the pants in the family? We share the pants :)

Love you Ry! You are such a wonderful person and I am so lucky to even know you, let alone be in love with you and have you as an eternal companion! Thanks for all you do to keep me sane and make me better!!

3 comments:

THE RAYMONDS said...

Hey cute new blog. I know Ryan would not be happy about this post. Jeremy is similar in that reguard, I have not gotten brave enough to post on him yet. Give me a call this weekend and we can chat about OHIO!

Di said...

Hey I love the new blog design. I am excited you get to move to Ohio, but hopefully we will still see you at Christmas!

Taig said...

haha. so i kinda think your hubby's a creepo right now.. he called me today while i was in school.. and yeah.. i will tell you details later. but he probably already told you. don't worry ry.. i still love you.. even though your not my babe. haha. just joking. well see you soon hopefully. much love from the sister ♥