Sunday, February 3, 2008

I Guess Mr. Groundhog Was Right!

Winter really is staying around for six more weeks! It seems we have gotten so much snow this winter, and we just keep getting more! It snowed another six inches last night and is still snowing hard. I think Ryan is sick of shoveling, but he does great and I really appreciate it! I guess I have never really liked the snow that much. I mean I know it is pretty and we need the moisture, but I hate being cold, I hate being wet, and I hate driving in it. Plus I don't like to ski or sled so that leaves staying inside. For a while it is fun to stay in and snuggle up, but I am starting to get cabin fever. Spring better be on its way soon!
(I was trying to post some pics of the winter wonderland but it is not letting me!)

5 comments:

Heather Ashcroft said...

Amen to that!

Joni said...

hi tare.. it's taigen. mom and i are trying to set up a blog for her. we have one.. but we don't really know how to work it. so yeah we need help. but emily made a cheer one.. it's cute. it's franklincheerteam.blogspot.com. so yeah check it out. well i love you. -taigen && mom-

Ty and Em said...

Hey! I finally found a background I like and I just realized it's the same background as yours, just a different color! Sorry to copy! I love the comment about Ryan not endorsing that post! So Ryan... Anyway, love you!

Shell said...

Hi Tar!

I changed the backround on our blog and it looks great! I'm excited to keep up on it. I think you're great and I'm glad we're doing this to keep in touch. Don't move. I dare you!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Hi Taryn,
I love the family photo on your moms blog, I haven't seen that one. I also wanted you to know that you are such a great friend, I wish I was a little bit more like you. I love you!
Heather