Back in April we took family pictures with the Palmer gang. We had one weekend to make it happen, and of course it ended up being cold and raining. But thankfully the clouds parted, a little bit of sunshine appeared and we met atop Old Main Hill for a quick photo shoot.
I feel so blessed to be a part of this crazy bunch. It is hard to believe that I have been around for nine years! I can honestly say I have never felt anything but love and acceptance from each of them. It has been so fun to see the family grow over the years. Since Ryan is the oldest, we have been together for every wedding and every birth. I can only imagine how much the family will grow in the coming years now that everyone is married and done with school.
You can always count on a good dose of honesty and a Sunday dinner from Teresa, a ride on the boat and tomatoes out of the garden from Jeff, and lots of love and laughter from all of Stella and Liza's aunts and uncles. Poor Gavin is going to have is work cut out for him keeping up with all the little girls in the family. We are excited to add our next little lady to the bunch.
Life as a Palmer is pretty great. So blessed to have them in my life.













No comments:
Post a Comment