Friday, March 21, 2014

Dress in Blue 2014


Another year wearing blue for our dad, our papa and everyone else who has ever had to face this awful disease.  The people in our lives never cease to amaze us.  A lot of people ask and wonder how you move on and have a happy life after tragedy.  There are a lot of reasons, I guess, but at the top of our list is the wonderful support team we have had cheering us on through this journey that started almost eight years ago.  Eight years!  It is hard to believe it has been that long since we first heard that ugly word. 

I hope we have told you (and shown you) many times over the last seven and a half years that we are so grateful for every phone call, card, prayer, act of service and hug.  So many of you have been the shoulder we have cried on, or the one on the other end of a late night phone call.  We wouldn't have made it this far without you.

So once again, we thank you.  For your unwavering support, friendship and love.  Blue is most definitely your color.


1 comment:

Charish said...

taryn, me and my boys dressed in blue this day... and I thought of you and your family all day. I don't know you or your family very well... but you guys inspire me to be a better person. you all are so beautiful inside and out.