The little lady is halfway to her first birthday. It might as well be halfway to college as far as her mama is concerned.
She is just too much.
Too much goodness, too much sweetness, too much of my heart walking outside of my body.
She brings so much joy to our home and to every member of our family.
The giggle fits between her and her sister are probably one of the highlights of my life.
You should have heard them during the last ten minutes of stake conference on Sunday.
We were trying to get them to settle down, but there is no stopping them once they get started.
The eyes, the lips, the toothless grin, the gurgles, the bald head, the squishy thighs where every ounce of fat on her body seems to reside, the ba ba bas and da da das that she just started voicing the other day.
We love every yummy inch of our Eliza.
We celebrated her big half birthday with her very first serving of solids.
She is loving her daily dose of rice cereal and will hopefully love the fruits and veggies to come just as much.
Still no teeth, which is a bit different from her older sis who popped her first two out at only 4.5 months. I keep wondering if they are coming due to the excessive drool and the fingers that are constantly in her mouth, but nothing yet.
She is doing her best to start sitting up. She can actually do it for only a few seconds, but she tries all day long.
The girl is doing a constant abdominal workout in an effort to sit up and not miss a moment of the action.
We've had three or four full nights of sleep the last week or two so I am hoping we are heading in the right direction there.
If she does wake up it is only once and after a quick snack she is back asleep very quickly.
And yes, she is still sleeping next to our bed in the pack and play.
I said it wouldn't happen, but at this point I just don't care.
I would rather have two sleeping children than none so it is just the way it is right now.
Every once in a while she makes it to the crib for a nap or the first round of her nightly slumber.
She is healthy (15 pounds, 6 ounces and 25 3/4 inches), happy (look at that face), and oh so wonderful.
I am so blessed to be her mommy and for the ways in which she has changed my soul.
Love you Bug!





5 comments:
she really is the most beautiful ever! love you liza bug. she is the best! miss you guys!!!
She is such a good baby! Love all the pics :)
She is so awesome! I love her cute little face! Don't be mad that my 3 month old weighs one more ounce than your 6 month old. He is heavy. She is getting so big...love you gals!
Oh I love her so much! It is wonderful to see the sparkle back in her eyes!
How do they grow so darn fast! She is adorable as always. And I love the way you write, you really have a talent for it.
Post a Comment