There is little I could say that would speak louder than these pictures.
You have each touched my heart and brought tears of gratitude to my eyes.
And I know there were even more of you out there who dressed in blue and didn't get to send a picture.
I am so lucky to call you my friends and family.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!










6 comments:
I love all these pictures. Makes me emotional seeing all of them too! Sorry I didn't send you a picture, maybe if I had one of those cool phones that took pictures, I could hvae sent it to you :)
I Love you all!! Thanks for your love and support. We are truly a blessed family and have so many wonderful friends and family members. I hope you are all happy and healthy and we pray for all of you everyday. Joni
That is so amazing! I guess it just shows what a great person your Dad was and that your willingness to educate is really paying off. You are awesome and I would wear blue for you any day of the week. Love you!!
Tears! Love and peace and courage to you daily!
xoxo
Love this tradition you started! Hope it keeps up every year...great way to bring people's attention to an important issue that many people may not take seriously.
wow. this is so amazing. what wonderful friends and family we have.
Post a Comment