Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Loves


Love makes the world go round, they say.
Well, around these parts it forces us to bake unhealthy treats, attempt V-day photoshoots with uncooperative participants, and particpate in the cheesy fun of 14 days of Valentines.

My Valentines come in all shapes and sizes this year and I can't get enough of each and every one of them, especially today.



I love my little Eliza bug.  I love her squishy leg rolls and double chin.  I love her affinity for sleep.  I love her content nature and willingness to just chill while we get stuff done sometimes.  I love our little conversations and the way she lights up with smiles and giggles when I change her clothes. I love the unique shape of her little ears.  I love how when she is really enjoying her lunch she raises her right arm in the air and leaves it there for a good minute or two. I love that she fits so perfectly into our family.




I love my Stella Rose.  I love her silly personality.  I love her hair in pigtails and how it makes her looks so big and little at the same time.  I love that she keeps me on my toes.  I love that we dance until we are dizzy and then we dance some more.  I love that she wants me to play with her.  I love the little mole between her fingers that everyone tries to scrub away when they wash her hands.  I love her baby talk voice and the way she uses it to compliment and love on her baby sister.  I love the way her pinkie toes curve in ever so slightly.  I love that she holds my head in her hands and gives me the biggest, wettest kisses.




I love my baby daddy.  I love that he is the calming influence in our family.  I love that he happily wears princess crowns and sparkling necklaces around the house.  I love his witty nature and the fact that even after almost 7 years sometimes I still don't know if he is joking or being serious.  I love that he gives me far too much confidence in the kitchen with his genuine compliments of everything I cook, good or bad.  I love his arms and lips.  I love that I have felt beautiful, respected, and loved every single day since the very first one.

I am most definitely lucky in love.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

such a cute post! I love all your posts, but this one was exceptionally cute.

Jeff and Teresa Palmer said...

Love it love it love it and love you. Can't wait to come stay!

sam and kyrsten said...

you sure are lucky in love. i love that family of yours too! and you!