It's here.
My favorite time of year; the best time to live in Ohio; the months when perfect fashions, foods, and weather collide to create our own little piece of Heaven on earth.
Fall has arrived.
And if you need a little convincing of that fact, here are a few signs that say it really is so:
Hints of gold and orange dusting the leaves and ground outside.
A little thing called football.
Tailgating, season tickets, and Saturdays full of first downs and BCS rankings.
Boots.
Need I say more?
Oh yes, and flannel.
September mornings spent visiting local apple orchards and loading up on the crisp, red beauties.
I am obsessed.
The girl loves her some apples.
She will eat them right down to the core.
I had to limit her to eating two while we were picking, but don't think she didn't try and sneak a few more.
Pumpkins.
These were just her size and she was thrilled at the chance to pick the perfect one.
So thrilled she couldn't let it out of her sight.
It even found a nice resting place for the car ride home and helped lull her to sleep a few miles down the road.
Thanks for coming, fall.
Why don't you stay awhile?



















9 comments:
Awe, these are the cutest photos ever. I love the one of Stella eating the apple on a bench with her pumpkin sitting close by. What kind of camera do you use? I really want to get a new camera and your pics turn out great. Please let me know. Happy Fall!
this post made me want to cry a little. im so sad that i miss out on everyday things with that little munchkin. I CANT WAIT TO COME IN NOVEMBER! you are darling! i cant believe you can still be so tiny. i love stella in her pigtails and boots. miss you and love you.
Too cute! I love the piggies!!!
So perfect! I LOVE fall too and I just think about when you and Bre came last year and how perfect it was. SOOOOOO fun!
Amen and AMEN! I LOVE this time of year. Loved this post.
This is EXACTLY why fall is my favorite season!
love it! love fall in ohio...how i will miss it!
ah man--there is nothing like Ohio in the fall! I miss it so bad! You look so cute- and Stella is as adorable as ever!
I am jealous, it looks so beautiful there! And the Buckeyes, cute toddler, and fresh apples... looks like you have it pretty good!!! You look great, hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment