Life has been serving us up some crazy adventures the last week or so.
I will get to that eventually, but for now I thought I would share a little treat with you all.
Well on a day last week that I really needed something great I found a beautifully wrapped stack of pictures and a shiny compact disc in my mailbox.
They looked a little something like this:
These women are the most lovely, faithful, and talented ladies I know.
I am so lucky to love and be loved by them.
They are beautiful, inside and out.
Thank you, Molly!























7 comments:
eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOOOOOVEEEEEE them! MOLLY is amazing.
stella is SOOO much bigger!
love them a lot.
What wonderful Fun pictures I still hope to meet little Stella someday. Xoxox
How blessed we are to have such a beautiful group of ladies. We loved each picture and you have so much fun together. We love ya!!!
Those are amazing!! It helps that you ladies are super gorgeous!
LOVE these! How nice it is just to have some FUN pics with FUN people :)
Love these pics! Love the colors! She did a great job... It probably helps that all of you are so darling though- how could they not turn out! Little Miss Stella is a doll!
I love them all! The colors are beautiful. How fun and what great photos you can always have of the Hansen girls!
Post a Comment