Just remember, I said you might want to know...
***
Beiber Fever has officially hit the Palmer household.
I didn't think we would have to worry about such love until we had at least sheltered a teen our home.
Instead we are forced to either listen to Justin belt Baby nearly fifty times per day or listen to the babe scream in frustration.
She dances.
She tries to mouth the words.
She despises when Ludacris interrupts her boyfriend's melodic refrains with his hip hop rap in the middle of the song.
It is pretty darn hilarious.
I need to capture it on video and post it on here for you all to see someday.
***
Ryan is officially doing P90X.
I officially hate Tony Horton.
Wow. How annoying is that guy?
I joined in last night for what was to be a good hour of plyometeric fun.
I lasted through about half an hour of lunges, squats, and other torturous moves.
Today my legs hurt really, really bad.
I think I will stick to running a few miles at the gym a couple days a week, thank you very much.
***
I have get to speak in church on Sunday.
Yay.
I was assigned the topic of the Priesthood and how it has influenced my life and the life of my family.
I can't help but associate the blessings of the Priesthood in my life with the wonderful men in my life.
I have a feeling I am going to be an emotional wreck on the stand.
Wish me luck.
***
In exactly one week Ryan will be kicking off spring break 2011.
Looks like we will be enjoying a staycation this year.
Who knows it might be nice.
But it might also be really sad when I think about warm, sunny spring break destinations that I am not enjoying.
One thing to look forward to, however; is a little date night next Friday.
Ryan so wonderfully spent some of his day yesterday (approximately 4 hours) waiting for discounted student tickets to Les Miserables at the Ohio Theatre.
So excited.
I saw it in Seattle 8 years ago at this exact time.
Beautiful.
I will be crying.
***
So that is the stuff you may or may not have wanted to know.
All I know is I am ready for the sunshine to show up and actually stay.
No more of this teasing business.
Everybody chant it with me now:
Spring! Spring! Spring!
6 comments:
I love your posts Taryn. Good luck on Sunday, have fun over spring break and definitely catch Stella rock'n out to Justin Beiber :)
Ha ha... Tony- It's a love/hate relationship. He cracks me up!
Love that Stella loves Justin Bieber! LOL! I wanna see a video! Just be glad it isn't the Gummy Bear Song. That was Blakelee's fav for about 3 months!
Yay for Les Mis! That is so fun!
Gotta love Bieber fever! Sadly it has been going on at our house for quite awhile and all I have heard for months(oh man almost a year!) is a baby singing Baby Baby! Oh and Tony, I'm not sure how I feel about him. I want to punch him but I never have enough energy!
i am dying laughing about my BABY BABY BABY OOOOoOO!!! :) oh man I miss her. can we please skype? i love you. i hate tony horton too. he is like michael scott and the guy from heavy weights combined. terrible. love your face.
Oh Stella and Justin...what are you going to do!?! That is so funny! I really stopped doing P90X because Tony is WAY obnoxious. Jillian is way better. Good luck with your talk and have fun staying in OH for spring break...maybe the weather will surprise you:)
I bought Les Mis tickets yesterday too. But for SLC in May. What is even more weird is that I saw it eight years ago too...in Seattle. That had to be the highlight of the whole trip, considering the biscuits and gravy fiasco that plagued everyone but you, me and Jena.
Post a Comment