Thursday, March 31, 2011

Isn't She Lovely?

She's one (well, technically 14 months).
She's curious.
She's hard to photograph.
She's perfect.
She's mine.


All photos courtesy Allyson










8 comments:

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

She is lovely :)

sam and kyrsten said...

ah.. pure delight. i love her.
allyson did amazing.
the second {i think} picture of her on in the pillows looks soo much like you.

i love you guys.

Stacey said...

Wonderful pictures. Love them all.

Heidi Tanner said...

It was really great to meet you the other night. And my heavens, your little Stella is sure cute. My little girl is 20 months. They probably would have fun playing together. We will have to get together sometime. That would be really fun! Hope all is well with your family.

Allyson said...

um. how did you get these? I'm so scared, did I e-mail them in my sleep? Honestly, of course I'm happy you have them...but as far as I know my computer is still broken.

Please, tell me I'm not going crazy. PLEASE (seriously, is this some cruel April 1st-born-on-April-Fool's-Day-joke?)

I think I'm going crazy.

And, I'm sorry they weren't my finest hour of photography. Luckily Stella is super perfect and that really helped out the fact that I was blurred all over the place.:)

xoxoxo Happy Birthday (belated) sweetest little one!! (and happy b-day in a few hours to her mommy!!)

Margo said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are precious. I just love them.

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Love these pictures!!! Allyson did a great job! Love the one of you with Stella!

Britni said...

I love these pictures! She is growing into a toddler right before my eyes...she'll be speaking in sentences before we know it!