Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To Listen and to Pray


Tonight I am thankful for the Temple.

I am thankful that I get to see it each Sunday when I go to church.

I am thankful that I am worthy to enter.

I am thankful I can worship there alongside my husband.

I am thankful that within the walls of the Temple, my family is sealed and bound together forever.

I am thankful for sweet neighbors who give service by playing with our sweet little gal while we slip away to visit for a few hours.

I am thankful for the memories I have with my dad inside the Temple, and that I can feel him close when I am there.

Tonight, I am thankful I went.

1 comment:

Shell said...

The temple is incredible and it is so nice to have ppl that will help you out w/ the little one because it is always so worth it to make the sacrifice. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see you in 2 WEEKS!