Football season is officially here!
Many people might judge us for simply "jumping on the Ohio State bandwagon," but there is no way to truly explain how easy it is to become infected with Buckeye fever!
You know it is game day when everyone in the city is wearing their scarlett and grey. You know it is game day when one of the largest universities in the country literally shuts down campus early in preparation. You know it is game day when people arrive at 4 am to reserve their spot to tailgate.
And once you are in that stadium, surrounded by 105,000 other screaming fans, and you glimpse that field... (from the sixth row I might add!)
And you feel the energy of the players...
And you hear the band...
You can't help, but get excited! Here's to a new season, Buckeyes. Don't let us down!
OH-IO!!!




3 comments:
Wahoo! You guys look so great in your Ohio gear! Stella is just stellar, that smile is to die for! Brian's brother doesn't believe that he has a ticket to that Michigan game...thanks! Brian is STOKED!
cutest Ohio state fan ever! (stella, I mean, though you and Ryan are very cute too). We were up at campus last week and heard the band practicing. nothing quite like it!
I love this tribute to college football! I think it's one of the gems of fall.
Post a Comment