Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas in Columbus

Christmas 2009 was spent in the comforts of our small apartment outside Columbus, Ohio.
It consisted of giant Christmas trees....

The ultimate display of fashion (and craftsmanship- take a look at that Santa pin Ryan constructed)...

Dollar store stockings and various other discounted holiday decorations...


Gifts that traveled the country and only a few short miles to take up residency under our tree...
Ohio State Snuggies (aka: the best gift ever)...


My first attempt at making cinnamon rolls from scratch and huge pan of breakfast casserole just to uphold tradition...

Lots of quality time spent on Skype with our families and lounging on our couch watching Christmas movies...

Overall I would say Christmas 2009 was very successful. Hope your holiday was just as merry!

9 comments:

Lucy and Landon said...

Looks wonderful! I love your christmas tree. We just have a tiny fake one :) Glad you had a good holiday

sam and kyrsten said...

love you. glad your christmas was merry! i would love to take a closer look at the pin ryan made.. but it wont let me enlarge it.. please fix that. i love you and hope your doing well. can you believe that in a couple of days it will mean stella will be here this month? crazy! i cant wait. your going to be the very best mom! just like ours!

sam and kyrsten said...

oh and chipper got a snuggie too! :) sick.

Mcfiligin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britni said...

Our old Christmas tree looks amazing! It really does take up your whole room there...I love it! Can't wait to get back to see you guys and start counting the days rather than the months for little Stella!

Heather Ashcroft said...

That breakfast casserole and the cinnamon rolls look delicious. Glad it was a good day. Kade got a snuggie too! A Cars Snuggie. Those are great gifts! Hope you guys have a happy new year. Love ya!

Ty and Em said...

K. One, I totally missed you guys. Two, it's unfair how cute you look pregnant... you're still TINY! Three, the Ohio State Snuggie was the highlight of this blog post. I really did giggle out loud. You are truly a vision in red. Love you lots. Don't sweat about the C-section, but cal me if you need an empathetic ear.

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

Aww, I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. We will see you guys soon!

Jamie Boyd said...

Tyler just requested that I get your cinnamon roll recipe.