** Shed those extra 25-35 pounds **
** Get as much sleep as possible. Maybe I should start stocking up on that now. Oh yeah, the last 3 months I have **
** Keep the marriage fire burning bright **
** Make a budget. Stick to it. **
** Don't let OCD/stress-case Taryn take over. Yet my quote was all about strategic planning...hmmm**
** Let others step in and help **
** Do my best to enjoy every stage, every day **
** Follow the lead of all the great mothers who have influenced my life by being the best mom I can to our new bundle of joy **
Baby P should be arriving sometime around January 31, 2010
His/her (we are thinking his although we won't be finding out until week 22...week 22?!? I almost cried today when I heard I would be waiting that long!) little heart sounded nice and strong this afternoon. Cereal has been my staple for 2-3 meals/day for the past 2 months, bedtime has occurred anywhere from 6-10pm, and the nausea has pretty much lasted 24/7.
But all the same we are more than excited/scared/thrilled/terrified/happy/nervous/insert other various adjectives at this point!!!!!!

How hard do you think she was praying for "just a strong and healthy baby"?
Of course we will love our little boy or girl no matter what, but I am going to be honest here and say I think we can do without a sumo wrestling prodigy who needs to borrow our 5 year old neighbors clothes.
40 comments:
Congrats on being pregnant! My little girl's birthday is Jan 31st, although she was due on the 26th!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY TARANCH! I LOVE LITTLE BABY P ALREADY! there will be so much more spoiling to come! I LOVE YOU!
Congrats! SO exciting! You guys will be great parents!
AHHHH.... MY HEart is EXPLODING!!!! I am SO so SO excited for you!! I seriously am like crying right now haha I am such a nerd...and also very emotional!!! haha You are going to make the best mom!! You are amazing, talented and beautiful- wow what a lucky baby! Congrats!!!! Love you!!!!
Haha! You really do have the best posts ever. They always make me happy and give me a little giggle. A few nausea tips... preggie pops saved my life this pregnancy. I think you can find them at about every pharmacy out there. B6 vitamin and half of a unisom taken together can help curb the yuckiness. But, despite feeling barfy, I hope your enjoying your pregnancy! It's the only time you don't have to really share and get that baby all to your onesies. I'm so excited for you and Ryan and KNOW you guys are going to be the BEST parents ever. That's when OCD comes in handy...
FINALLY!! AHH :} :)
OH AND I ALREADY HAVE HAD DREAMS OF THE LITTLE ONE. IT'S A BOY FOR SURE!! :) AHHH! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.. what week are you at.. i can't wait any longer to find out the gender..
welp i love the little munchkin already :) and the parents.
love, auntie taigy.
I am still voting it's a boy as well....Tucker needs a friend! I am so frieking excited for you two. And I'm only a short drive away, and am more than willing to step in and do whatever! After you have the little one and need sleep after a long night, just let me know and I'll be there in 20 minutes! And we'll have to start palnning a baby shower...yeah!
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Congrats to both of you! That is so very exciting! And just so you know, I had dreams about a boy and often had really "strong impressions" we were having a boy. And we know how that turned out! ha ha. Either way he/she will be beautiful. Congrats again!
no prob thats what your overzealous, ultra spunky, crazy sister is for. i will shout your good news on the rooftops! thats just what i do. when have i ever kept my mouth shut... ever? ps. i know. i just cant help it. im crazy. and a graphic artist. i guess i can do that if you can eat healthy! :) ha love ya!
HOLD THE PHONE!!! You're PREGO!?!?!?!? I had NO freakin' idea until TODAY!?!?!?!?
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you two!
OH MY GOSH!! I AM SO, SO, SO SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Being a mommy is seriously the best - you're going to be a great one by the way. January is a great month - Miles was born Jan 26!!
I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
Taryn!!!! Congratulations! I am so excited!
Oh my gosh, Tar! Your post is so cute. Congrats! I'm SO excited for you guys!
Oh my gosh!! Congrats to you :) You will be an amazing mother I just know it! I miss you girl!
Oh Tar, glad the cat is out of the bag. I'm so happy for you guys, you will be the best Mom! Look at all we have coming :) Love ya!!
congrats! I had no idea. I am so excited for you guys! The sick part is not much fun, but when your baby starts doing gymnastics in your tummy.....it's all worthwhile
This is so you to think of all these goals so far in advance! You are going to be a great mommy.
CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome, I am so happy for you. Being a mom is the most wonderful thing and I know you are going to be GREAT!!!
Yay!! Congrats again you guys! You are going to be the best little mommy, I can already tell you that. So you can go ahead and cross that one off your list! :) We are excited to see you guys tonight, even if it's just for a minute. See you soon!
yeah congrats taryn you are going to be a wonderful mommy! this is shannon by the way
Wow! Congrats! You will be the best mom ever!
I am so happy for you!! I feel for you, I was super sick as well but it will all be worth it in the end! Enjoy what cereal you can keep down! :) HOpe you are doing well otherwise!
We are so excited for you and Ryan! We love you and miss you. Congratulations!
Congrats!
CONGRATS you two! We are so happy for you both. It is such an exciting time. Stick in there with the nausea it will go away even though it doesn't seem like it. You will make great parents!
Yay!!! I'm so happy for the Palmer's. That was a tricky little way to announce the baby in the middle of your post! Best of health to you and baby. Wow, 3 of my 4 roommates from Q2 are preggers.... Peace LOVE Q2
Wow! That is awesome. Congrats.
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I hope everything goes well for you guys! I completely agree, that waiting to find out if it's a boy or a girl is a killer! YAY for a Palmer Baby!
Taryn, I am so happy for you. I knew the whole time it was happening soon. How far along are you? Do you know what you are having? We miss you guys. How is Abbey Church?
Sooo I've been expecting this for a few months now...Jared heard Ryan on the phone at school talking to you about a Dr Appt he was going with you to....and then that one night at Heather's when you kept on running to the bathroom, that's when i knew for sure. Congrats!!
Yay!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be the best mom ever, and Ryan will be such a great Dad too! The "boy or girl" waiting is horrible...hang in there!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Being pregnant is really a wonderful time even though you feel yucky. I'm so happy for you two and seriously stock up on sleep, because you don't get any once the little boy/girl arrives. You'll be the best little mommy. Miss you!
oh my heck! congrats! that is so exciting! best of luck!
HOORAY! I cried again when I read this post. You're my heroes. Thanks for being here and thanks for being so great. You'll be the coolest parents ever!! (and especially if the new little one wears five year old clothes) MORE TO LOVE!
WE LOVE YOU GUYS! Big apple here we come!!
Oh my gosh your pregnant!! congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!! I hope we get to see you sometime.
love ya tar!
YAY!!! My mom passed the SUPER news to me the other day! Don't worry- the next few weeks will absolutely fly by until week 22:). I can't believe I have almost hit 6 months!!! You will have to keep us updated on boy/girl status:). Congrats!
Yah, I am going to be a grandma!!! I can't wait. By the way, buying stuff that is for both a boy and a girl stinks. I want to know as bad as you do. I think I am going to enjoy the web cam. It was fun talking to you guys on it the other day. I can keep up on the pictures of you belly. I wish I was there to help you feel better. I am in spirit. I love you and I honestly can't believe how much I love my grandbaby already!!! Love mom
I'm such a bad mom, I haven't written here yet. I can't tell you how excited we are to be grand-parents. Only problem will be how far away you live. sorry. I think a little boy was ordered but Ashlie thinks a little girl. I just can't wait. Hope you get feelin better Taryn. We love you.
WAAHOOO!!!! I haven't been faithfully blog stalking recently obviously, so sorry for the late congrats but I am SOO excited for you guys! You are going to be such a great Mommy and Daddy!!!!!
Post a Comment