Okay so here is the most recent before shot taken when I wasn't ready so that is why I look annoyed/startled/duh....
and....After!!
So what do you think? I think I like, but it is a little bit of a shock still. Let me know what you REALLY think (thumbs up or down, one or two) even though there is not much that can be done about it now :) Change is good, right?
And no, I am not good at taking pictures of myself or doing kissy face. Whatevs.
20 comments:
You Look glamorous! I love it.
Hey, this is Danny Dixon, I went to Oregon with your husband and found your blog through my wife's friend Ashley's blog. Tell him hi for me.
whatevs... your killing me. you look like shag. im not kidding. i really like it. i love you
Two thumbs up, definitely. I can't wait to get mine cut now.
Are you kidding me! You are so brave, but it was worth it! Very cute!
LOVE$ IT.
They are so cute! besides the bangs I can't believe how long your hair is, I'm jealous! I hope you have a fun time on your trip:)
I love it! Super hot girl!
I like it! but I am a bang girl myself...
Hey Girl!!!!! WOW, We like it and you know Granpa, as long as you keep it long its OK. Love ya.
Grandpa Norm & Grandma Tresa.
You always have been so stylish! YOU ARE BANGIN!
LOVE it! I have been thinking about cutting bangs like that, but I'm too scared. It looks awesome.
i know im out of control. i just cant help it lately.
twinners :] love you beautiful seeester.
I do like the hair it is cute. I too have been wanting a change, but I am scared and I really have no idea what to even do. I bet you are getting excited to graduate!! I know I am!!
love your hair! im rockin the same thing! its good to see pics! you guys are cute and it looks like your doing great! congrats on graduating sooN! i wish that was me!
Hey, your hair looks great! I think it suits you very well :) and by the way, I love the flashback pictures. Creighton says hello!
I love your hair! It looks fantastic! And I love the previous pictures of you from when you were little. Darling little Taryn.
Your bangs look great Tar! Are you so excited to graduate? Miss you!
I'm a little torn on this one. Of course, you look beautiful. I definitely love the change, but the blunt bangs will take a little getting used to. How are you liking them?
Post a Comment