I don't know if this going to work, well I know that it WILL work if everyone plays along.I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was a cute idea.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I am already thinking of all the memories with my blogger friends. This is fun and I hope EVERYONE I know will participate! So start thinking hard! Also when you leave a comment, you are tagging yourself, so repost on your own blog so I know who's blog to go and comment on!:)
No one better embarrass me too much! I am sure all of you have some sort of memory of me by myself or of us together so lets hear it!
22 comments:
HAHA! I have so many! How about the time we ran around the block at midnight in our swimming suits at my house (you, me, and Jena) yelling, "Happy New Year"! HAHA Oh dear we were imbarassing!
The only memory that comes to mind is when I met you for the first time. Greg made me go in the trailor first with everyone in it. I felt like a total retard! I'm sure I looked it too! That's so awesome you guys are coming home for Christmas. Greg and I were thinking about going on a trip during that time...but I think my sister is going to get married then. We'll be home forsure! We are thinking we might have to come out late on a saturday night and spend Sunday wiht you guys and head home on a Monday. We are still trying to figure it out! We'll keep you updated!
My most cherished memory of you is of course when we went to Hawaii. What a fun trip that was. Dust and I will never forget the "Drive to Hana", snorkeling, the luau, and the relaxing time we had just visiting. I'm so glad we got to do that. We should make some kind of trip together every few years, how fun would that be? Every time we hang out, it's a good memory. You are one of my favorite people to talk to. I love and miss you Taryn Palmer.
Ha ha that swim suit one is good, how bout when we were asked to the dance and we had to dig through that barrel of flour, and it wasn't that bad but we tried to make a video to answer the boys and put the flour all over us, and the video turned out to be incredibly cheesy so we didn't even use it, ha ha oh and I have one more, I'll just say three words, singing...wedding....mullets.....
Taryn, We have so many, First I remember shopping in SCL with you and buying you a shirt and not Ryan, He was a liitle mad, but he forgave us. My favorite memory is with you and Ryan the day you were married for time and all eternity in the Temple. I love you so much I'm so glad he found you, I wasn't sure I ever wanted him to get married he was such a great kid and fun to have in our family. Then I met you and knew you had to be a part of our family too. I love your family so much they are just as wonderful as you. Love ya Teresa
Taryn, I tagged you...if you have time:) Sounds like you guys are having fun!
oh how to pick just one...the one that always comes to mind "the possum" but mostly just because you were so freaked but the close second is you thinking your phone had chinese writing on it. I also loved the drive to Boise and when we were sitting in the car waiting for your parents and we thought touching our phones together would make our texts come faster and we kept pretending to rise from the dead or something moving our seats up and down. Just thinking about that is seriously making me laugh out loud.
oh how to pick just one...the one that always comes to mind "the possum" but mostly just because you were so freaked but the close second is you thinking your phone had chinese writing on it. I also loved the drive to Boise and when we were sitting in the car waiting for your parents and we thought touching our phones together would make our texts come faster and we kept pretending to rise from the dead or something moving our seats up and down. Just thinking about that is seriously making me laugh out loud.
don't know why that went twice
One memory I have with you is when we went to Arizona for Spring Break. Our drive through Las Vegas; the guy who wasn't paying attention and slammed in the back of us and ended up making us stay way to long in Vegas but I guess we made up for it and rode all the rides at the stratis..and we didn't even have to pay thanks to Bre and all her hook ups. :) I was so scared on those rides. We all just looked at each other like oh my gosh what the heck are we doing. Also when we went dancing, the crazy boys we met that night. What a fun trip.
t i posted something last night and it didnt show up... weird! i have so many memories of us together! you are such a wonderful sister! the other day katie and i were talking about being young and tanning... and it reminded me of how you would go outside and tan on the tramp with your cool sunglasses and book... i wanted to be just like you so i would come outside and try to sit still and tan but was to figity and could only do it for about 10 minutes! I also remember all the games we used to make up playing on the tramp and lowering eachother and jace down the laundry shoot! i remember how i always wanted to play barbies with you and lacey but you would go into the sewing room and never let me in!! ha i remember when you got married.. the night before i was so sad i thought that i would never have my big sister around anymore! but im glad you chose to marry ryan when you did! he is a wonderful husband to you! and i kinda like him and his "scott" attributes! your a great sister even if you did leave me out while playing barbies!
i also remember all the times that i would read in your journal and listen to your phone calls when you would talk to zach howerton... :) we loved the howerton boys!
Oh Taryn... how can I pin it down to just one? I remember when you and I were little we truly thought we were going to grow up and become famous writers. We were always scribbling away, notebook in hand, on our latest mystery.
I know everyone remembers the flubbed national anthem. But, that too is one of my fave Taryn moments. So hilarious and you handled it so well. I LOVE that you have the ability to laugh at yourself and not take yourself too seriously!
Love you, Taryn!
Hi kids, this is dad typing a short message. Teresa and I went to watch Taylor play ball tonight against the Wolverins, we were hoping to get to see Zac Stott pitch against Tay, but instead Taylor came in to pitch the sixth inning and faced Zac, he got him to pop up to second, he isn't much of a hitter. Love you, hope all is well with you both. Love DAD
First off, I just loved being your roommate as long as I could, but my favorite memory of you is sitting on your bed in you and breanne's room as you were getting ready the morning of your wedding. You were standing in the bathroom, curling your hair in your garments. We were all so giggly and excited. It made me look forward to one day get married and do the exact same thing with all of my girlfriends!
Taryn,
Good old cheerleading days snaggel (not even sure how to spell it) tooth! lol ! How can I forget all your beautiful singing and all the crazy things you sophomores always were doing, fun fun times, loved it and miss it some times! Can't forget all the times Devri punched you in the face when she was flying when you were basing her, lol except not so funny at the time! Love ya!
Love, Abby
Wow...so many memories at the great old Bookstore! I still can't believe that guy who liked your collar bone and was trying to feel it. Weird! And the other guy who so enthusiastically congratulated you on having a boyfriend. I really loved all those times just talking in the back of the store and laughing about bosses, boys, how sick we were of folding shirts, etc. I hope you guys are doing great! Good luck with everything!
Let me see a memory with taryn!! haha !! when the student teacher read diana's poem interpretation!! and we LAUGHED AND LAUGHED!!!
Dang it!! I just typed a great little memory and was so poud of myself that I didn't even need Taigen's help and I lost it. Hi Taryn and Ryan. I have 21 wonderful memories of you. My favorite memories are of you kids when you were little. All of the fun times with the Port's and the Call's. Our huge sleepover with Jodi's kids, The Port's, The Call's, and Lacy and making tin foil dinners. Painting the play house, soccor, and cheer!! The great memories of being a cheer mom. Your singing always makes me melt nd I love to read your writing. I remember finding out about your engagement at dad's ballgame and announcing to everyone in the crowd. Your wedding day. Beautiful. You got a great catch. We love you Ryan and I agree with Kyrsten, he is a Scott double. We love you both so much and miss you tons.
ok here is another comment. Not just 21 wonderful memories but 21 years of wonderful memories.
mom finally left a comment without my help..
props to her. :]]
Post a Comment