NO WE ARE NOT PREGNANT, and no I did not get a job! The good news is that I found a way to change my blog without loosing all of my links! Everyone say it together now - Yahoo! If any of you out there feel bored or bogged down by the current status of your blog then just click on the little box in the top left corner of the blog and you will find a wonderful array of exciting new backgrounds. Happy blog shopping!
7 comments:
Love, Love, Love the background. YAHOO!
i wish you were prego. ha ha! but thanks for the so called exciting news! ha ha.
Thanks for the tip on those free backgrounds! Now I need you to tell me how you do your header. How did you get a picture of you and ryan like that? I am not very blog friendly when it comes to this kind of stuff. It's probably way easy but it takes me forever to figure it out. I would greatly appreciate it if you'd be willing to share your secret. Thanks!
I wish you were prego also! Make sure you let us know when you are!
tar you are too funny! miss you.
tar you are too funny! miss you.
no clue why that posted twice
Post a Comment