Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tagged

Okay so I have seen these tags on everyone Else's blogs and love reading interesting facts about you all, but now I have been tagged and have been avoiding posting information about myself. I really feel weird talking about myself so much, but I decided that since blogging is my form of journaling I should post some facts about myself. So here goes...

I was tagged by Leah to describe 6 truths about myself that many of you might not know.

1. Since graduating high school I have become tremendously shy. Some of you may disagree, but I know I have! It is weird to think I was once a cheerleader and a part of student government and now I fear simply walking in front of a large crowd of people, let alone being the center of attention in any way!

2. My most embarrassing moment of my entire life was my senior year of high school. In high school I often sang the National Anthem at basketball games and this day I happened to be singing at the Poky/Highland boys basketball game. For those of you who may not know, Poky and Highland has a huge cross-town rivalry and LOTS of people were there. Also, my great cousin Nick was the STAR of Pocatello's team and my whole family was there. Well lets just say in the middle of the song I blanked! Yep I forgot the words to the National Anthem, a song I had sung plenty of times before in front of a lot of people. The ref leaned over and helped me continue on, but I was mortified! Good old Nick ran over and gave me a hug and I still got a cheer from the crowd, but lets just say I haven't sang that song in public since.

3. I have a lot of irrational fears. Nothing strong enough to keep me from living my everyday life, but they are there. My top 2 are a fear of being smashed by elevator doors and walking on sewer grates or any type of covered hole in the ground. A little crazy I know, but you never know what could happen...

4. I love being organized and planning my day/week/life! I enjoy making lists, using my planner, and organizing my house anytime I get the chance. I can really get distracted when cleaning or doing homework and end up planning out every detail of the next week.

5. I really like to cook and try new recipes. I LOVE cookbooks and always want to buy them.

6. This is hard and I am running out of things to say...I like to think I am an educated person and that I spend my time doing meaningful things, but I must admit that I love celebrity gossip. I know way too many facts about movie stars than I would ever need to know, and I like to read People magazine and watch Access Hollywood whenever I get the chance!

Okay so that is some useless information about me...now I tag Kyrsten, Taigen, Emily, and Heather!

2 comments:

Garrett said...

Shy? I dont believe it! But I do remember when you forgot the words... hilarious! Also, I was wondering if Troy's wife got a hold of you? They are having a bday party and I wondered if you were going to be in attendance that easter weekend>> I won't be as I am going home this weekend, and then headed to New Mexico over easter.

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

Congratulations on getting into Ohio! I bet you guys are so excited. I can't even imagine, but I hope soon I will have the same feelings. :)
Thank you so much for offering your place if Morgan goes out there for an interview. That was really very nice of you and we appreciate it so much!