Monday, February 25, 2008

Life



Well I guess it is time to update...The last week was a little crazy! I felt like I was busy doing something every minute of everyday. It didn't help that I was sick on Tuesday...something I ate I assume (anyone else who ate at Joe's feel a little sicky?) So that kind of threw my whole week out of order, and after that the rest of the week just felt sort of OFF if you know what I mean. Had a lot due for school, a bridal shower and wedding reception on Saturday, and had to talk in church and teach nursery on Sunday. The picture is of me and my cute sister-in-laws. The shower was for Karly, the one in the pink, who is marrying Ryan's brother Greg. It was fun and I of course had to embarrass her just as Teresa embarrassed me two years ago. The wedding was of a good friend from high school, Jessie Richardson. She is a cowgirl at heart and married a cowboy so their wedding carried on the theme. But it was very pretty and she looked gorgeous. Speaking went well, I think I am getting more confident with speaking in public settings thanks to school. Speaking of school I start clinical rotations in Ogden this week. I am pretty excited, because this week I get to go two days and work with the nutrition support dietitian. That means I get to help with patients who are being tube fed and have more severe problems. Our days in Ogden are long - we leave at 7 am and get home about 7 pm, but I think my learning curve is going to shoot up and I am excited to see how much I learn and grow. Ryan is doing great...he had his first day of tryouts down at the high school today- if you hadn't heard he is helping coach Logan High's baseball team. He is still working hard for the money and is counting down the days until we leave and he just gets to be a student again...but then we will have no money so not quite sure how that is going to work out yet!!

5 comments:

Taig said...

you're cute.

Garrett said...

Taryn..so you went to the wedding? let me know how it was. I just couldn't come home for it (and i didn't get my invitation) ha. Either way, let me know who was there and what happened. It might be better to just email on facebook, but either way is fine!

Leah said...

Tar I didn't know you were in Boise for Presidents day! I was there too! I'm sure you guys were super busy but its fun knowing we were far away in the same place!

Dusty and Jenny Willis said...

Yay!! I'm so excited you're a blogger too!!

Erin_C said...

Yeah, grad school stuff is crazy! Congrats on THE Ohio State University--thats really exciting! P.S. I love your blog. . . you and Kyrsten inspired me; I didn't realize how many people had one!