Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Refreshing

Today was a good day. I have been really struggling trying to get into school and clinicals and all that this semester. I don't know why I have been having such a hard time, but I just have. Today I went to clinicals feeling the same way, but telling myself I just needed to have a good attitude and learn as much as I could. Well it turned out to be a great day at clinicals and helped me remember that I LOVE what I am doing and that I am a smart girl. I just felt like I totally knew what I was doing, plus I was able to learn something new and understand it at the same time. Guess I just needed a recharge of my intellectual battery or something...

1 comment:

Heather Ashcroft said...

It's all in the attitude. I'm happy you're enjoying what you're doing.