Yes it is true! We are going to be Ohio State Buckeyes! Ryan received a call today informing him that he was accepted into dental school at THE Ohio State University. We hate that we are going to have to say THE before we say Ohio State, but I suppose we can deal with it. But we are so excited and so grateful for this opportunity! School starts in September so we will likely be leaving in August. My school situation is not completely solved yet, but we will be working that out. I just know that this is how everything was supposed to work out and I have faith that the rest will fall into place! Thank you everyone for all your support and prayers during my stressfull and often times emotional moments the past few months...we love you all!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Becoming a Buckeye...
Yes it is true! We are going to be Ohio State Buckeyes! Ryan received a call today informing him that he was accepted into dental school at THE Ohio State University. We hate that we are going to have to say THE before we say Ohio State, but I suppose we can deal with it. But we are so excited and so grateful for this opportunity! School starts in September so we will likely be leaving in August. My school situation is not completely solved yet, but we will be working that out. I just know that this is how everything was supposed to work out and I have faith that the rest will fall into place! Thank you everyone for all your support and prayers during my stressfull and often times emotional moments the past few months...we love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on the acceptance. It is weird that they call it THE ohio state but oh well. Also love the pics from the wedding...too bad i didn't make it in any of those. By the way, a guy asked me at church if meredith was my wife because i guess we were really close!!! funny. you are going to miss utah.
Yeah, that's so exciting!
Hey Tar,
Your page looks good. You must be on right now cuz I looked at your page minutes ago and it was the old page. Have a fun weekend. It was so fun to hang with you guys again!!!
Post a Comment