It's no secret that we went to the beach.
But just in case you were wondering if we enjoyed ourselves at all, here is a little peak into our week at the ocean.
My mom captured this gem as she was attempting to get a photo of Stella wearing Nana's hat.
I don't think she was successful in getting one shot of her smiling face, but I love this one.
Beach babe for sure.
Did I mention Stella loved it?
I was worried about her reaction to the grainy sand on her feet, the waves that were sure to splash in her face, and the lingering taste of salt that accompanies any successful day at the beach.
Lucky for us she fully embraced each part of our ocean adventure.
Sand? Digging with the new shovels Nana bought her was the best!
Waves? Loved every minute of riding the tubes with the rest of the girls. She even handled getting drilled by a sneaky one while sitting at the water's edge.
Salt? She was licking her lips and attempting to take a drink the entire time.
Like I said, success.
Here birdie, birdie...
(Could those thighs be any cuter?!)
Our $2 inner tubes from Target provided hours of ocean wave fun.
Every baby needs a nap on the beach.
We have many a picture of naps under the cabana from a childhood spent beaching on Bear Lake.
When I say our family loves the beach I mean it.
My mom spent a week on the beach with baby Jace when he was a mere 7 days old.
I love her so much, but I think I love her in a bright orange baby bikini even more.
Yummy.
Good thing Sam and Kyrsten will be living there for the next two summers, because I am pretty sure it is already time to go back!




















4 comments:
We sure do love the pictures. Now to get them on a cd. Glad you had such a great time together. Lovely buch of people. Love Ya.
hello boobs! i know everyone else was thinking it too! :) i have lots to say about all of the past 2 posts. loved having you here. thanks for saying everything i cant. thanks for being an amazing sister and having the cutest baby there ever was. love you!
What a fun trip!! I love Stella's swim suits. Especially the anchor one... so darling!
You have me sold on Virginia Beach. Definitely on my list of places to visit now! Glad you guys had such a great time!
P.S. Krysten's comment made me laugh! ha ha
I got to be a missionary there! Oh how I love it! I'm glad you did too. You look wonderful by the way!
Post a Comment