Saturday, July 2, 2011

How We Spend Long Weekends


Eating Popsicles.


Soaking up sun at the pool with friends.



Playing with puppies at the pet store and hitting the dollar theater to enjoy half of the movie Rio and an entire bag of Stella's beloved popcorn.
(That is how we spend the unexpected rainy portion of long weekends)




Enjoying pistachio macaroon ice cream sandwiches and sharing a few more of the wonders of Jeni's Ice Cream shop.



The rest of the weekend will be spent churching, BBQing, and firework watching with a few of our favorite friends.
Hope your long weekend is just as sweet.

3 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

oooh her poor little sunburned cheeks! sooo cute! it looks like she sure loves those 'dodgers'!!! glad you guys are having such a fun long weekend. sad we couldnt get together, but you come in 18 days!!! yipee!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Looks like some fun times you are having! :) I am glad! I think if I took Blakelee to see a puppy I would never get her to let go! Poor girl wants a "goggy" so bad! ha ha
Let's hang out soon! My family leaves this week so I will be free soon! Have a fun 4th!

Scott and Melanie said...

Yummm! you got one! I hope I didn't over sell it and it was as delicious as I remember!