Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chop Chop


Oh yes, I did.

According to my hairstylist it was 3 or 4 inches.
I kind of think it was a bit more.

Just happened yesterday so of course I am still getting used to it, but I think in the end it will be a change for the better.
A dramatic change, but much less drastic than that tattoo or surgical procedure I was considering.
I think five people had new hairstyles at church today.
Tis the season I suppose.

Now I am going to go take a Sunday afternoon nap and then enjoy the amazing 80 degree weather that is waiting outside my door.

I am just going to say it...Happy Spring!


21 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I absolutely LOVE it! It looks darling! Glad you didn't have surgery or a tattoo put on...;)

Heather Ashcroft said...

I LOVE IT! You look beautiful :)

Melody said...

I saw your hair at church, and it was beautiful! :)

Britni said...

Love the new look for the new season!

Brienne Alder said...

Holy cow Taryn.. You are one HOT momma.. I LOVE it!!! You are so skinny too.. Very cute!!

Shell said...

AWESOME! I love, love, love your hair! Good work:)

The Gray Gang said...

Judging from the previous picture with the birthday cake. You're stylist was smoking something if she thought that was only 3 or 4 inches! It is darling though. I LOVE IT!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

you look gorgeous!!!

sam and kyrsten said...

you are lovely as always. i LOVE It!

Brandon and Brianne said...

You are one hot mamma! hope you are doing well Love you!

Sarah said...

You look fabulous! You've always had great hair, no matter the length! I am green with envy that you are enjoying 80 degree splendor - it's still snowy here :(

Sarah Mennear said...

You are so hot!!!

Call Commotion said...

Soooo Cute!! I love it! I have had "bad hairstyle year" so I am jealous of your new do!

Benji and Anne King said...

Love it! You look so dang classy in this pic.

Joey and Kandace said...

DUDE!! Your freakin hott!! You look so cute! You are tiny and your hair is adorable!!! I love it!

Lindsey Chadwick said...

cute!! I think it's adorable!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I love it! It really makes me jealous. Your 80 degree weather also makes me jealous!!!

McKensie and Caleb said...

Uh, you're absolutely stunning! I love the new you and you look fabulous! Your husband is one lucky man!

Ally said...

I'm DYING!! LOVE IT!!

Amy & Christian Ivins said...

Taryn, you are so beautiful!!! I LOVE your new hair!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love your hair! I wanted to tell you how great you looked on Sunday but had to leave right after church.