As you may remember the Stellar turned the big 4 months on May 26.
Today she had her 4 month check up
Could she be any more cute? I think not.
Dad was able to come with us for the first time so that was kind of fun.
He was able to experience the agony that is watching your child be vaccinated.
So very sad.
She loved looking at herself in that big ol' mirror.
And played show off by unleashing her arsenal of tricks throught her vistit with the doc. Rolling around and trying to sit up seem to constantly be on her mind. What a wild child.
Doctor says she is looking muy fabuloso, most likely getting some teeth, and is ready to start solids any day now. I am still giving it a couple more weeks. I have decided that if it were up to me I would exclusively nurse her for the remainder of her life. Okay not really because that would be rather gross, but for some reason a I feel a little sad transitioning her from total dependance upon mommy to a little bit of independence served up on a plastic spoon.
Stella by the numbers:
Weight = 13 pounds, 2 ounces (50%)
Length = 24 1/4 inches (50%)
By the looks of those stats one could say she is pretty average; however, we tend to think she far exceeds the typical standards for awesome babyism.
Love her, love her style.
12 comments:
I love her little painted toes! So cute! And WOW my baby is MUCH larger than yours! :) It cracks me up to see how little other babies are compared to Trey... He is going to outgrow his carseat before he is 5 months! Good grief! Can't wait to meet baby Stella.
cute cute cute!!! I love that pictures of the two of your - that smile!
obviously I don't have a brain - I meant: I love that picture of the two of you (momma and stella) :)
is it really weird to think of blog titles way before you actually write the blog? than I'm weird along with you, sister.
Stellar is a beauty. so glad I got to meet her.
and thank you for getting this song stuck in my head today. i owe you big.
HOLY CRAP! us hansens are all DYING here! oh my gosh she is so cute! dad says the one of you and her needs to get put into the cutest baby contest! i agree! HOLY bijolly! thats not a word but man o man! we LOVE YOU!
She is a doll. I love the one with you two together. Her smile is so cute! And I agree she is much better than average, she is quite perfect in fact ;)
PRECIOUS!!! So cute!
I love your posts! Hate vaccination shots though; my heart breaks every time. Miss you. Hope all is well!
Hey, I am still taking my babies to get their vacinations. I had to take Jace (18) for all of his mission shots and he still needed his mom and I still felt bad that he had to get them. The pictures are so adorable. What a happy baby. We love her and you two. You can make some more!!!! Mom
Taryn, your daughter is beautiful to start, secondly have you seen the youtube clip about the mom who is breastfeeding her eight year old? Terrifying, disgusting, yet somehow you can't take your eyes off of it... I think its because it is so disturbing. Check it out though.
she is adorable taryn. you are absolutely adorable too. i ALWAYS love reading your posts. you are such a great writer.
im still loving her. i have been showing everyone that will look how cute she is.
Post a Comment