Thursday, April 17, 2008

Timeline

I saw this on another blog and thought it was cool!

20 years ago I was:
1. 2 years old!
2. Getting ready to become a big sis to KK
3. Playing with my cousins

Ten years ago I was:
1. Entering Young Womens
2. Getting ready to enter Jr. High and being so scared! Haha!
3. Sad because my friend Lacey had moved away to Texas

Five Years ago I was:
1. Getting ready to finish my Jr. year of high school and become a big, bad senior
2. Attending a cheerleading competition in Vegas and taking 1st place...then getting $1,000 dollars from a drunk guy at the Bellagio!! Seriously!
3. Thinking it was weird that the boy I liked was graduating, going to go to BYU, and getting ready to leave on a mission.

Three Years ago I was:
1. Meeting Ryan!!
2. Staying in Logan for the summer and realizing I would probably never live at home with my parents again
3. Living in Old Farm with Breanne and Leah for the summer and waiting for Julia and Megan to move in. Then being happy that Ashley was becoming our roommate. Peace. Love. Q2.

One year ago I was:
1. Looking forward to Hawaii, loving Hawaii, and being sad to leave Hawaii
2. Watching Ryan graduate from USU
3. Beginning to learn that trials only make you stronger and that I have the best family in the whole world!

So far this year (I am thinking years in school years just so ya know):
1. Learned that I am a smart girl and that feeling uncomfortable and incompetent is okay and that it only makes you stronger and more competent.
2. I have learned patience (Ryan may beg to differ) as we have left our future in the Lord's hands.
3. I gained one brother-in-law (Samuel T) and one sister-in-law (Karly)

Yesterday I:
1. Had my last day of clinicals as a student at USU (weird)
2. Got to hang out with my sweet cousins Hayden and Landon and watch American Idol results show.
3. Missed my husband, but actually had a phone conversation with him that lasted more than 2 minutes.

Today I:
1. Attended the Utah Dietetics Association conference with the great girls in my program
2. Helped take care of my poor grandma who just had surgery
3. Talked to Ryan on the phone and missed him some more!

Tomorrow I will:
1. Attend day 2 of the UDA conference
2. Get to see my husband!!
3. Attend Logan High Schools Baseball celebration dinner...catered by Hamiltons! yum!!

In the next year I will:
1. Move to OHIO!! 37 days and counting!
2. Become a Buckeye and graduate as one!!! Woohoo for graduation!
3. Get used to missing my husband while he studies hard and becomes the best dentist ever!

No comments: