Wow! I can not believe it is already a new year. It seems like time is flying by the older we get. This past year has been one of many trials, but also of many blessings and I am so grateful for the experiences I have had. So our holidays were wonderful and I am very sad that I have to go back to school on Monday...oh well, I am sure it will go fast just as the last one did.
We spent our holiday in Pocatello, Logan, Bear Lake, and Idaho Falls! Although we traveled a lot it was so much fun and I loved every minute of it. We spent the Sunday before Christmas through Christmas day in Pocatello with my family. It was so wonderful to see everyone and just as we always do we spent Christmas Eve night to Christmas morning with all my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandma and grandpa at my aunt's house. It is a crazy night, but so wonderful. Christmas day we came back to Logan to have dinner and presents with Ryan's family. It was a wonderful dinner and Jeff and Teresa were so generous with their gifts (as were my parents and everyone else!). We sang Christmas carols with the missionaries and neighbors and it was so much fun. I really have never sang Christmas carols like that and have always wanted to. Bear Lake was full of food, laziness, sleddings, food, puzzles, guitary hero (that was pretty much apart of every where we went), more food, and fun family. For New Years we went to Idaho Falls and stayed with Jeff and Kimi. Anne and Benji also joined us, and we all had a blast playing games, eating, and counting down the new year.
So life is good and although the thought of school is making me anxious I know it will be good to get back into the swing of things. Tomorrow is Ryan's birthday so I will have to post pics of the birthday boy soon.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY P !!!
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR HOLIDAY WAS A BLAST. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON. GOOD LUCK WITH STARTING SCHOOL.
Hey Taryn. I hope school goes well. It was so good to see you over the holidays. On my blog I made a digital scrap page in photoshop. I use stuff from Peppermintcreative.com and then for the heading I placed a picture instead of a title. I am glad you like it. Wish P a happy birthday. If you have questions let me know. I love digital scrap...it's addicting.
Hey, I'm sad we missed you guys while we were in Logan! Me and Dan got a video camera too the Christmas before Luke was born, does this mean something...? j/k :) Good luck with school!
Post a Comment