Well so far we don't have a lot to update...the whole dental school thing is getting more and more frustrating as we continue to wait and hear where we may be next year...for now Ryan is on the wait list at Ohio State and we are still waiting to hear from two schools. I know it will all work out as it and I continue to keep telling myself that in order to keep my sanity! I finished the semester this last week at it is a relief! I worked so hard this past semester with classes, clinicals, and labs that I am glad to have a break. Thankfully my hard worked paid off in my grades so I don't have too get frustrated. I am taking basically the exact same classes next semester with the same lab and clinicals again. The only difference is that I will be traveling to Ogden once a week to do clinical rotations at McKay Dee Hospital. Those will be long days as we leave Logan at 7 am and return about 6 pm. But it will be a new and exciting experience...
We went to SLC with friends Benji and Anne to a wedding reception this weekend. Since we were in town we decided to visit Temple Square and see the lights. It was FREEZING and Benji did not even bring a coat! But the lights were beautiful and it was a fun night. We ate at Crown burger on the way home and I must say I had the most amazing cheeseburger! YUM!
1 comment:
Welcome to Blogging P & Taryn. Sorry I never got a chance to help you out with it. Your page looks great though. See you guys soon.
Heather
Post a Comment