




Well it is not actually Christmas quite yet, but we have been participating in many festive activities this past week. On Wednesday we had a little party with some of my good friends here in Logan (Steph and Jace, Shell and Brian, Bre and Derek). We had a potato bar and exchanged white elephant gifts...Here is Shelley in her awesome "made in Mexico" hat and beautiful earings (courtesy Jace and Steph)!Ryan and I thought we were pretty funny with our gift...a bottle of Martenelli's Sparkling Cider, a $ store pregnancy test, and an "Its a Girl!" sign...haha...
Last night we had our 2nd annual Christmas Party with all of Ryan's Logan High friends (too many to list here) It was a hard night to get everyone together, but we did get to see many good friends who have moved away and of course all the cute babies...it seems Ryan and I are almost the only ones without kids now...It was so good to see everyone and if you didn't make it we miss you and hope you have a great holiday!
This morning Ryan and I did our Christmas for one another because we will be heading to Poky later today. This year we decided to just fill each other's stockings with $20. It was fun to be creative and fill the stockings with little things that would be special for the other person. Ryan gave me a cute sweater and some warm new socks/slippers to try and keep my chronic cold feet warm. I gave Ryan a lot of random stuff....a baseball movie, a magazine, chapstick, sunglasses, a burned cd...Ryan had been wanting these sunglasses for a while which kind of surprised me, but I found some cheap ones at our favorite bookstore. We also had some yummy orange rolls and hot chocolate for breakfast before we head off to the Palmer family ward to attend their Christmas program...Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment